Nerds assemble! Raspberry pi close to launch date.

I've been playing in AutoDesk Inventor...

rpif.jpg

I know there's still a few components missing, and I need to attach an image of the bare board to the PCB so it shows the tracks!!, but I'm pretty happy so far! :)

SD card ready, gparted makes it a breeze.
Should have came today but apparently it hasn't :(.
I got a RS activation code, don't know what I can do with it really. Haven't really got enough money for another one and I have another project I am working on.

Arrived via normal post this morning, now, am I going to be able to resist playing with it before my father comes over to pick it up...

Looking to order one of these, Where have you guys ordered?

I am looking to use it for playing movies/photos on my main TV. Rather than buy a WD Live or similar. This will be fine for that i assume? or have i got the wrong idea about this!

Thanks

Thats good to know, i must be typing it in wrong then. Do you know what region the keyboard is set to, it is UK isn't it?

I don't know, type the password in the name field to make sure it comes up correctly.

Looking to order one of these, Where have you guys ordered?

I am looking to use it for playing movies/photos on my main TV. Rather than buy a WD Live or similar. This will be fine for that i assume? or have i got the wrong idea about this!

Thanks
Farnell & RS you can get it.
Yes XBMC does seem to run fine, a bit tricky to setup at the moment. I might put RASPBmc on a card later on and see how it runs.

Back
Top Bottom