Netflix here we go again.

Soldato
Netflix has been churning out masses of garbage for a few years now. They make some good stuff but a lot of the good stuff is from other creators. People also love reality TV and stuff about celebs. They make what people want.
I honestly don't understand how they can make so many serial killer documentaries. :D

Nope, I / we don't use a VPN to view - just the sign up process. I also use it for YT premium as you've mentioned.

I can't remember which of those two sign ups required me to provide a Turkish phone number for a verification code, but a temporary number can be obtained online for around about a quid solely for that purpose too.
Thanks, will try again later.

Man of Honour
So it turns out all our partners endlessly absorb murder content. Mine likes to fall asleep listening to it as well...

I'm screwed then. My wife loves Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder and all the other murder/mystery stuff. :eek:

What with that and Ozzy the cat having a right murderous look (sometimes he looks at me and I think Jesus, he's going to kill me!!) my future outlook isn't very good.

Soldato
They are a listed company. Their job is the post record profits every quarter if possible. If they have to spend more money they will charge more money.

The only way they will charge less is if people leave and their profits go down when they put prices up. People aren't doing that yet therefor they will push it until it breaks.

People said they would cancel it when they cracked down on sharing. They made money.

Yeah I was quite surprised hearing lots of people say they'll cancel if they can't share, yet seems to have gone the opposite way. Maybe they're just counting on people being too lazy to bother.

Soldato
Yeah I was quite surprised hearing lots of people say they'll cancel if they can't share, yet seems to have gone the opposite way. Maybe they're just counting on people being too lazy to bother.
I think that's the case because you didn't hear anything about new sub memberships going up.

Last edited:
Caporegime

There isn't really any other platform if you like anything sort of niche I found. Well.. Not the big players (amazon, D+, paramount, apple etc)

Soldato
Shes very short, she needs me to reach stuff. I also do all the cooking. I'm safe for now.

Keep the knives at the back of the counter so she can't reach

Cancelled Netflix a few months back, can't say I've missed it. Might join again over Christmas to binge a few things.

Back
Top Bottom