NeverWinter

Permabanned
So feedback on how is going for you $200 a pop players, must say looking forward to this game, it’s the first time I have purposely stayed away from a mmo and beta and all info on this game, the first time I play will be Friday night after work!

Anyone that’s was with us in other games or anyone looking for a friendly guild to join drop a line at our site, link in sig :D

Associate
Available to play this weekend?

Available from today for the guys who dropped $200 (not sure if anyone from this site did this? Maybe Nem?) Available on Saturday for the guys who dropped $60 on it, (me and a few others I think). Then available for all, for free, on Tuesday 30th April!

BTW Nem, compeltley unrelated...you don't frequent a twitch channel called Excessiveprofanity do you?

Permabanned
Available from today for the guys who dropped $200 (not sure if anyone from this site did this? Maybe Nem?) Available on Saturday for the guys who dropped $60 on it, (me and a few others I think). Then available for all, for free, on Tuesday 30th April!

BTW Nem, compeltley unrelated...you don't frequent a twitch channel called Excessiveprofanity do you?

Naw I was a $60, think $200 is taking the **** TBH.

Never heard of it, so no! :p ..but will have a look when i get home tonight :)

Soldato
Only 5 classes? D&D is all about having loads. EQ2 is still the best for building classes, should have taken a leaf out of their book. Hopefully they will at least add a Druid.

Associate
Naw I was a $60, think $200 is taking the **** TBH.

Never heard of it, so no! :p ..but will have a look when i get home tonight :)

Oh ok, there was a guy in his channel over the last few nights with a very similar name lol!

Only 5 classes? D&D is all about having loads. EQ2 is still the best for building classes, should have taken a leaf out of their book. Hopefully they will at least add a Druid.

They are going to be adding more, allegedly the next two to be added with be a Warlock, and some sort of Ranger class.

Permabanned
I am really surprised how little hype this game has gotten, has it just it just slid by under cover or is it gonna be a lemon, from what I have seen, which is not much it looks good.

Associate
I am really surprised how little hype this game has gotten, has it just it just slid by under cover or is it gonna be a lemon, from what I have seen, which is not much it looks good.

I am 99.99% it won't be a lemon, at the very least, I think it will gain a RIFT like cult following. It along with Defiance will keep me going for quite a long time.

Soldato

I think people have gotten wise to the hype machine that surrounds new MMo launches.

This has the benefit of the D&D license and a free to play model, which to me at least shows they have faith in the content.

Hopefully this won't be another damp squid, looking forward to it myself.

Associate
I think people have gotten wise to the hype machine that surrounds new MMo launches.

This has the benefit of the D&D license and a free to play model, which to me at least shows they have faith in the content.

If it is, we still have the hype train of ESO and WildStar to come yet! ;) Choo Choo!

Soldato
Whats the main focus of this game? PVP or PVE? I know its got both, but i want to guess how good the PVE content will be, and decide if it will be worth checking out.

Permabanned
perhaps u steal theirs :eek:

:eek: Never Never!! Never saw my version of the way its spelled till after I used it for a bout a year same with my previous name! :o

I am 99.99% it won't be a lemon, at the very least, I think it will gain a RIFT like cult following. It along with Defiance will keep me going for quite a long time.

Agree, think this game will do well, f2p so they must have confidence, tho they made STO, which worries me in no small part!

Whats the main focus of this game? PVP or PVE? I know its got both, but i want to guess how good the PVE content will be, and decide if it will be worth checking out.

PvE from what I can gather tho I believe the PvP ain't bad

True

Associate
I was just about to buy the $60 founders pack until I realised it's not actually $60! The actual conversion should be £38 but they are asking for £48 once the currency converted total appears in the basket. I'm guessing this is due to taxes? Not sure I'm going to buy it now. The extra £10 makes it a little too high to justify if you can wait and play for free on Tuesday.

With the crappy weather that's just arrived I could do with a nice new game to play this weekend :(

Associate
I was just about to buy the $60 founders pack until I realised it's not actually $60! The actual conversion should be £38 but they are asking for £48 once the currency converted total appears in the basket. I'm guessing this is due to taxes? Not sure I'm going to buy it now. The extra £10 makes it a little too high to justify if you can wait and play for free on Tuesday.

With the crappy weather that's just arrived I could do with a nice new game to play this weekend :(

Yeah same. I only wanted to buy the pack for early access, but I'm not willing to pay the tax. Fair enough that they have to comply with EU law, but I expect they've missed a few chances at £40 by not just reducing the price for EU players.

Back
Top Bottom