** NEW CORSAIR LCS OFFERINGS AT OCUK **

Permabanned
RetrogamerX had a bad experience with his first unit, but the replacement was totally fine. Other than that we're all waiting now for a firmware update to address the noise issue.
We're lucky that we can turn the fans down and still keep good temps.

Yup, first one was a complete disaster. Second one is great so far. I don't hear whine well maybe just a little bit, but it's only when you turn fans up high do you hear it and even then I can't hear it that much. I think I got the second batch.

System running very cool. Temps between 26c to 29c on 600rpm fan speed and it's very warm in my house:)

Associate
be nice to have some Corsair bundles going with case psu and the h80i when you have them in stock

also what happened to the corsair cases that came with with FREE Corsair Dual Pack AF120 Performance Fans

you guys run out of all corsair stock?:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Personally, I think it's a great product, just a little raw. I've got no pump noise, the firmware updated fine and the software works, it's just a bit unnecessary as you can use the motherboard headers to control the speed.

The stock fans aren't great but then i've got a box of spare ones from previous builds I keep, Yate Loons, noise blockers, Panaflos, Gentle Typhoons, etc etc so I didn't even bother trying them out. I'll stick the extra SP120s I bought on the MM I think as they're too loud for my taste, the GT15s are absolutely fine for what I need.

Soldato
Just noticed that the Blue LED in my H100i has stopped working so I can no longer get a white logo just an off amber colour.

The quality of this unit is really pretty crappy.

Associate
Back in Stock

Just noticed they are back in stock, I have had mine since release, once I upgraded the firmware, no problems, I love my 100i, but do understand other folks who have had problems. I had the same with an Antec cooler.

Merry Christmas all :):)

Soldato
Had a nice cpu overheat warning this morning. Seems my H100i has now completely died. :(

Returning for a refund and have just ordered another Noctua D14 from ocuk.

Soldato
Bummer Moogleys Sorry to see you having more problems. Sounds like pump failure to me.. if not total near total. At least you know Noctua will work like a dream. Cool temps, quiet and best of all never fail to work properly. Not for many years and than a fan might die... and even than on one fan it will still keep things cool.

Corsair must be the leader in sales of poor quality coolers... Definitely the leader in poor quality high end coolers. ;)
Been on my poo list for long time. Have TX650 and TX750 with "ultra quiet fan" that can be heard from 6meters at idle.
And have watched their shenanigans with H80/100/80i/100i. If the don't clean up their act they will end up going out of business.

Last edited:
Soldato
Been on my poo list for long time. Have TX650 and TX750 with "ultra quiet fan" that can be heard from 6meters at idle.

Funny that since I've got a TX650 and it's sat 1/2 metre from me and it's silent :rolleyes:

Face it Doyll. You cannot look at Corsair products from an objective stand point, it's always "Corsair are ****" with every one of your posts in a thread with the company as the subject.

Perhaps you should refrain from posting in them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom