**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Associate
Robbie, any idea if CK/OcUK are world exclusive retailers again? If so, I might have to bug you and/or Roman for the TPU review planned :D

Associate
So if im reading this right.. this tool takes off the metal casing to the CPU and if I then replace the thermal paste under I should see significant temp drops?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Robbie, any idea if CK/OcUK are world exclusive retailers again? If so, I might have to bug you and/or Roman for the TPU review planned :D

Hi,

Yes I believe ourselves and caseking will be the only sellers. If you want to do a review I recommend contacting Caseking as they will probably have some spare marketing ones.

Associate
Lucky I saw this message, didn't know they had been delayed.

It's it usual to not send a mail on a pre-order ETA date changing?
I thought you used to ....

Associate
OCUK didn't confirm a specific date. I only queried it because I noticed the ETA date at caseking changed...
Yes they did when you hovered over the Pre Order it give you a ETA date, yes I realise it can change a few days, but this is rather a specific delay.

Also Robbies original post said early Feb, then his fellow up post then said Late Feb.

I seem to remember in the past, admittely years and years ago you got an email when a Preorder ETA changed.

They don't do it now, just was surprised thats all.

Soldato
You think these will be in stock the next week or so?
I'm planning on breaking my WC loop to fit a new GPU so it would be handy to be able to delid the CPU while it's all in pieces.

Back
Top Bottom