New essential Android apps thread

Caporegime
Does anyone know, is there a way to get your photos to sync to OneDrive instead of Google Photos?

The only reason I ask, I have 1TB of OneDrive space through work, and only the standard 15gb free from Google and I am at 98% storage space. I am tempted to spend £15 and just buy 100gb of space and stop worrying about it but it seems a bit silly when I have a terabyte of storage sitting there doing nothing :p

Caporegime
Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. The OneDrive app itself sucks. I want my photos to be stored in OneDrive but viewed via something else. Google photos would be ideal but that's not going to happen :p

Basically, a photo viewer that stores photos in OneDrive

Man of Honour
onedrive just sucks with its slow uploads and downloads. I assume you want to use it as you have 1tb free?
I have 1tb free space and still pay to use sync instead.

do you have amazon prime? that's unlimited picture storage as well.

Caporegime
onedrive just sucks with its slow uploads and downloads. I assume you want to use it as you have 1tb free?
I have 1tb free space and still pay to use sync instead.

do you have amazon prime? that's unlimited picture storage as well.

Yeah I have 1tb free due to my work O365 License. So I thought it'd make sense to use it.

I think in the mean time I'll just take my photos off of google photos apart from this year and store it locally. Not like I often need to go through photos older than that anyway!

Still tempted to just pay for more drive storage.

Yeah I have 1tb free due to my work O365 License. So I thought it'd make sense to use it.

I think in the mean time I'll just take my photos off of google photos apart from this year and store it locally. Not like I often need to go through photos older than that anyway!

Still tempted to just pay for more drive storage.
What phone do you have? G photos give unlimited storage for photos up to 12mp in size I believe, so u less you have a phone with a larger mp camera then you can always switch over to free unlimited storage. Or even still find an alternative like one drive to upload the full sized photos, and keep Google photos for the free slightly smaller sized photos and use that for quick access /viewing and one drive should you say wish to print the photos

Caporegime
What phone do you have? G photos give unlimited storage for photos up to 12mp in size I believe, so u less you have a phone with a larger mp camera then you can always switch over to free unlimited storage. Or even still find an alternative like one drive to upload the full sized photos, and keep Google photos for the free slightly smaller sized photos and use that for quick access /viewing and one drive should you say wish to print the photos
Sony Xperia Z5.

I forgot about that option. Will look into changing it. If it would resize my current pics then that would be great. Would solve my storage issues.

Soldato
Rather old now, but would still love to know if my 'fix' worked for you?

Sorry, life got rather in the way and I've not had a chance to do anything bbq related of late. Your fixes have worked, everything displays properly now and I can edit or delete items once added. Also appreciate the increase in the length of timer increase you've added too! :). Hoping for nice weather over the weekend to get a chance to give it a whirl. :)

Associate
There's a large number of beautiful wallpapers in the Million+ app. Particularly interesting are those, mainly in the Abstract section, that give the impression of a curved screen and would probably look fantastic on an actual curved screen.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom