New ford focus RS

Soldato
Had my Mountune FPM375 remap done yesterday plus charge pipes and upgraded brake hoses fitted.
:)

Blue%20Intake_zpsxo4iorbn.jpg

:D :D :D

Soldato
The review in above link above posted by Gibbo, has a lot of crap in it... guy seems only interested in purpose built track cars. Seems he just trying find an angle to make an internet name for himself..... not read any unhappy reviews from owners yet...quite the opposite....... it's a great car, not perfect, none are, but I think another classic RS.

PS.... current KA is basically a Fiat 500 underneath, people like them!!!! (Actually the KA is better engineered)

Soldato
If your going to invalidate your warranty I'd not bother with the 380 I'd go for the Revo 420 that's in testing now and soon to release. .... I'd live it first before jumping on all those mods.... i'm keeping my warranty intact for three years....:)

Soldato
If your going to invalidate your warranty I'd not bother with the 380 I'd go for the Revo 420 that's in testing now and soon to release. .... I'd live it first before jumping on all those mods.... i'm keeping my warranty intact for three years....:)

I thought monotune mode didn't invalidate warranty.

Soldato
The FPM375 kit is Ford approved and under warranty, has new air filter intake pipes, recirculating valve and map... the 380 kit isn't covered by the warranty.

Remap is excellent, more mid range torque and power, makes hustling it along much nicer and without need to rev it hard.... which when you do the power and torque just keeps coming smoothly and no let off. The extra mid performance just works so well with tremendous grip and traction it has, as the car can really use it and much more should you tune further.

Back
Top Bottom