New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Also, could the page navigation buttons be improved for when there are thousands of pages as well as sorting out the arrow pointing left, try to make it more in the middle/centre:

XgQyuTM.png

Soldato
If I start a thread complaining that very large threads like this one should be subdivided would it have been moved here to make this one even bigger?
Just a sort of a side swipe that the new forum doesn't help with multipage threads. They are usually too long to read in total and generally include much more than the original title suggests, stuff gets lost way too easily.
I think Threads shoukld be subdivided if they start toi get too long.
Andi.

Soldato
If I start a thread complaining that very large threads like this one should be subdivided would it have been moved here to make this one even bigger?
Just a sort of a side swipe that the new forum doesn't help with multipage threads. They are usually too long to read in total and generally include much more than the original title suggests, stuff gets lost way too easily.
I think Threads shoukld be subdivided if they start toi get too long.
Andi.

Don't be daft, we should definitely have one YouTube thread for all videos regardless of the subject or content and anyone who attempts to post a video anywhere else should be ridiculed for their failure to use it.

Soldato
Can we have the OCUK red white and blue colours to indicate new posts in the main forum topics as per an earlier request? Its a 5 minute change to just replace the image you have

I.e rather than grey = no and white = yes
grey = no and ocuk colours = yes

Commissario
OP
Can we have the OCUK red white and blue colours to indicate new posts in the main forum topics as per an earlier request? Its a 5 minute change to just replace the image you have

I.e rather than grey = no and white = yes
grey = no and ocuk colours = yes
It's on the list. It will happen but we want to get the look right.

Associate
Not a bug or anything... but I'm struggling with the new layout to actually see the demarcations between things and it's all a bit too similar.

Does anyone else find that or is it just me struggling to adjust?

Soldato
Soldato
Scrap that, I have a better idea.

I'll await your new idea, but thanks for that anyway :) It's a little bold (I did reduce saturation a touch), but I think that's mostly because every forum appears as new!

I'd quite like it if it marked all as read after a new session but it doesn't seem to be an option. I guess I can mark all forums as read as and when I need to clear out.

Caporegime
What do I need to add to the CSS (sorry, I sound like a stuck record...) to remove the OcUK logo at the top, and if possible, sigs / sig images?

I know you can turn off the sigs as a setting on the forum, but I'm trying to make an "incognito" work theme. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom