New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What do I need to add to the CSS (sorry, I sound like a stuck record...) to remove the OcUK logo at the top, and if possible, sigs / sig images?

I know you can turn off the sigs as a setting on the forum, but I'm trying to make an "incognito" work theme. :)
.signature{
display: none;
}
.UserRankImages {
display: none;
}
and
#logoBlock{
display:none;
}
#headerMover #headerProxy{
height: 50px;
margin-top: 20px !important;
}

Last edited:
Soldato
It's definitely coming on, loving the new OcUK icons for each forum and each post being connected to the poster details.

I think everything could do with a little more padding (possibly counter to previous comments) everything just feels a bit tight at the moment.

I also think the 'Report', 'Trust', 'Multi' and 'Quote' buttons should be separated somehow between the content of the post.

Caporegime
Not a fan of those main forum logo icons at all. I don't see why they need to be so big and why they have to be the "ocuk" logos, I think it is safe to say that we are all aware of what forum we are on so no need for a constant reminder :p

Soldato
Not a fan of those main forum logo icons at all. I don't see why they need to be so big and why they have to be the "ocuk" logos, I think it is safe to say that we are all aware of what forum we are on so no need for a constant reminder :p

With the amount you've removed I'm surprised you know its a forum let alone what forum :p.

Caporegime
With the amount you've removed I'm surprised you know its a forum let alone what forum :p.
haha true that :D Anyone that came onto my PC now wouldn't have a clue what site/forum I was on unless they looked at the URL... :p

Going to remove those unread/read ocuk logo icons completely now :D

Soldato
Who keeps changing things! :D

Looking good, everything seems very close to edge now on my ultrawide monitor but still an improvement over the launch.

Caporegime
Theres always one lol.

Tbf this has been shaping up nicely, methinks a lot of grumblers will have been settled since the launch.

Its almost back to how it looked before

What can I say, I like minimal :p

The logos besides the sub forums is just too much imo, give me clean and minimal every day! :D

n37z7Bv.png

J7ypeYp.png

Soldato
I also prefer that "minimalist" version of the icon instead of the logo's. It was difficult to see the difference before (both looked white), but now one is colour the blue logo blends into the blue background and it all looks "fussy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom