New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like it change it back pls

(looking good folks, only issue I can see so far is that when not logged in, avatars and sigs don't show, dunno whether this is intentional or not)

Yup. Custom style sheet can sort it. If someone else has not sorted one out before I get a chance I'll write a user based CSS to nuke the unwanted social media lark.

For Chrome users, here is a simple TamperMonkey Script. Removes the Facebook square button and all of the Share elements at the base of the page.

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Custom Style Sheet OcUK
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  Remove Social Media Elements from OcUk Forums
// @author       Sin_Chase
// @match        https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

function addGlobalStyle(css) {
    var head, style;
    head = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];
    if (!head) { return; }
    style = document.createElement('style');
    style.type = 'text/css';
    style.innerHTML = css;
    head.appendChild(style);
}

addGlobalStyle('.fa-facebook-square { display: none !important; }');
addGlobalStyle('.sharePage { display: none !important; }');

Yes :) But I can't see the "start convo" maybe it's the browser?

I can see start convo on Hilly's name but not others?

Same here. I can see it on yours and hilly's but not skaif or JOSH86. Some have it some don't.

Just noticed the quote alert for the first time :cool:

Can the Content Editable input box (posting quick replies, editing posts etc) please have it's style sheet changed so it is not a black background and white text? It looks complete naff.

It looks great before clicking in it, can you keep those colours when you do click in it and edit?

ocuk_forum_feedback_1.jpg

Is there a way to remove the box in the top corner of posts saying "new"? I had a quick look in the preferences but couldn't find it. If the post is more than a screen-width's long then the "new" box covers the end of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom