New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow , less functionality , great move ... not

Looks a lot crappier than it did before

Ever hear of the old saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Turning off adblocker and ghostery on Chrome allows the 'start a conversation' to show up when clicking on a username (it was only showing profile, follow, ignore before trusting site)

Yeah this is too difficult for my poor eyes; they keep getting drawn to the visual elements rather than the actual content (white on different shades of blue doesn't help). I'll await some clever boffin to create a dark/clean theme and sticky it at the top! Thanks!

It's been live for 6hrs and already 28 pages of responses.

Oh my, OcUK does not handle change well :p

It's needs some improvements, but I'll use it for a bit first before making suggestions :)

Do agree on the boxy comments, it's "too" boxy as a first impression. But will try it and see how I get used to it.

Jesus christ guys , just put it back to the way it was before

this is utter poop

I actually thought you were having some site issues ......

corrupt dB ? damages files .....

but ... but it is supposed to look like ......... this ???????????

There used to be an arrow to click through to the latest post in a thread, can one not do this anymore?

The posts are actually quite hard to differentiate, it's not as clear as it was before.

EDIT: Aw, we can't link to youtube vids anymore? Pity :(

Seriously though, the new design is strange now, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I do like that replys that contain pics now turn them into thumbnail size rather than keeping them full size. Stops a page being flooded with the same big pics over and over again if several people reply.

Oh my, OcUK does not handle change well :p

It's needs some improvements, but I'll use it for a bit first before making suggestions :)

Funny isn't it.

No it's not perfect, yes it's too boxy, but these are all things that can be fixed quite easily and no doubt require user feedback to iron out.

Some people are acting like the world has ended.

Not what I was expecting this morning, first my computer had reset itself to install updates overnight, so I have had to open up everything I use. and now this.

I'm sure I will get used to it. already seems like it is faster to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom