New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Click on New Posts you get a suspect gradient bar showing up with poor visibility text/buttons on it.

ymppp.png

It's improving tho :p

Soldato
Why can't the forum just look the same but with the cool extras?

Is this the closest it could get?

Meh!

I imagine it could replicate it completely but someone has to have enough time to do it :(.

I really dont like the way it's saving draft posts every time I decided not to post something in a different thread...

Associate
The glasses icon on the right shows you what you have posted in. If you click thread title it will take you last post and the envelope icon on the far left will take you last unread post.

Sorry, but what glasses icon? I don't see any glasses against any of the threads, let alone any that I have posted in?

Previously there was a black dot in the envelope showing you'd posted in that thread, can we not have that back?

Associate
I seem to have lost a thread from GD which had some useful information in. Titled "Night out in oxford" earliest i can see i accessed it in my history is 8/12/2016.

Edit - Nevermind someone pointed out to me that the search function isnt working right and i browsed back through GD to find it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom