New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
OP
What happened to page numbers in the thread view?

Well they don't seem to overlap any more, if that's what you're referring to?

No. They're gone :D completely.

Edit. Well they are gone in mobile view :p

Showing at both the top and bottom of the thread for me....

page_numbers-20170215-162630.png

Soldato
Don't think this has been mentioned unless it's referred to as something else in the first post...will we see a return of the Forum Jump drop down menu? Always found that very handy.

Associate
Showing at both the top and bottom of the thread for me....

page_numbers-20170215-162630.png

They don't overlap because you've created that space between the second to last page and last page numbers? Is it a glitch in the software that causes the spacing to not get wider to accommodate a three digit page number on the second to last page number?

Why not put one of those arrows the same as between the 1 and 18 but pointing the other way so it shows how it's going from 1 < 18 19 20 21 22 > 23?

Caporegime
Once I figure this new layout out I don't think it will be much worse

Just need to turn avatars off (waste too much space)
Keep in web view (mobile view is horrible, generally forum mobile views are)
Get the black theme

This isn't a request for helping! No banning! :p

Basically figure out to minimise the space waste.

Thank **** the embossed avatars are gone!

Caporegime
When looking at the main forum view, it might be nice if the OcUK swoosh was in colour if there are new posts in that forum or white (as it currently is) if there isn't?

Soldato
Not a good analogy. Just because something is newer doesn't mean it is better. Windows 8 was worse than 7 for sure.
At least OcUK.forums 8.1 didn't take 6 months, just 16 hours. ;)
Yes, the dark theme is definitely on the cards, and maybe if there is time a really compact slim theme with minimal tools on screen (like a reader mode)
Could you, as an Admin, also check out the MM - as I can't seem to post in there?

Soldato
So I'm fairly sure that this hasn't been raised as an issue yet, but with private messages, if you quote something and then only put a short reply it cuts off the message like the below?
ZZWhpcvh.png.jpg

Additionally, is it really necessary to have everything in boxes at the bottom of each message?
Did anyone see my question? or do I need to quote the OP still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom