New Hitman game

Associate
If I run it exclusive fullscreen to use G-Sync mine runs at 50Hz. In windowed fullscreen I can tell the frame rate is below 60HZ, but I don't know exactly what it is. In any case it is entirely playable although it would be nice to above 60Hz, it's only really turning fast where I notice the low frames.
980ti feeding an X34.

I found that wearing the priest's clothes seems to let you go anywhere in the town without suspicion. You need to wear different stuff for the villa (unless you can find to a way to ultra-sneak) though. I found it a really fun playthrough but I don't feel a strong draw to try it different ways, but I will come back to it. There are clearly a lot of ways you can pop the weasels.

Last edited:
Soldato
If I run it exclusive fullscreen to use G-Sync mine runs at 50Hz. In windowed fullscreen I can tell the frame rate is below 60HZ, but I don't know exactly what it is. In any case it is entirely playable although it would be nice to above 60Hz, it's only really turning fast where I notice the low frames.
980ti feeding an X34.

I found that wearing the priest's clothes seems to let you go anywhere in the town without suspicion. You need to wear different stuff for the villa (unless you can find to a way to ultra-sneak) though. I found it a really fun playthrough but I don't feel a strong draw to try it different ways, but I will come back to it. There are clearly a lot of ways you can pop the weasels.

See my posts earlier. Getting exactly the same thing (50hz on x34 when using exclusive full screen.). There was a registry hack that used to work so you could change refresh rate, but the ****wit Devs patched it out!

I'm annoyed I bought this game now. Makes me incredibly annoyed when basic bugs like this aren't sorted by the Devs. Will have to wait for a fix before I play this, it just winds me up too much.

Soldato
Just tried out the exploding golf ball last night – it was hilarious. I had actually gone silent and stealthy the whole way through the mission up until that point.

I had planted my explosive golf ball and was hiding in the bushes waiting for him to swing. When he did and the ball exploded, his body got thrown up in the air and landed on the bush I was hiding behind. Cue dodgy-looking bald guy scampering out of the bush and legging it. The height of unprofessionalism but tremendous fun.

Sapienza is brilliant – and beautiful.

Soldato
Loving this new Hitman game. Already done Sapienza 3 times with different methods of killing the targets.

Will definitely try the Suit Only/Stealth version and see how I get on. This takes me back to the Blood Money days!

Soldato
I grabbed the full edition for £28 from Instant Gaming yesterday, cheapest I could find.

So far it's superb, the gameplay is great and feels like a proper Hitman game. I've experienced a few disconnections which is annoying but overall nothing game breaking.

Soldato
See my posts earlier. Getting exactly the same thing (50hz on x34 when using exclusive full screen.). There was a registry hack that used to work so you could change refresh rate, but the ****wit Devs patched it out!

I'm annoyed I bought this game now. Makes me incredibly annoyed when basic bugs like this aren't sorted by the Devs. Will have to wait for a fix before I play this, it just winds me up too much.

Replying to myself I know, but I haven't really touched this since release. I see there have been multiple patches now, so I fire it up - and it's still limited to 50Hz in fullscreen exclusive mode :mad:

Have IO been replaced by retarded monkeys? I'm a big fan of past hitman games but I really do despair at PC gaming sometimes...

Caporegime
Replying to myself I know, but I haven't really touched this since release. I see there have been multiple patches now, so I fire it up - and it's still limited to 50Hz in fullscreen exclusive mode :mad:

Have IO been replaced by retarded monkeys? I'm a big fan of past hitman games but I really do despair at PC gaming sometimes...

You are the only one I know with this problem.

Soldato
You are the only one I know with this problem.

Post 201 above on this very thread fella. He has the Same monitor as me, and the same stuck at 50Hz issue.

There are also numerous posts on other forums about the refresh rate been locked since patch 1.2. Before this it was still messed up, but there was a specific simple registry hack that could be done to alleviate the problem. The devs in their infinite ****wit wisdom somehow then patched that out.

This is the only game that I have any issues with at all with regards to refresh rate, or anything.

Soldato
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnes
Wow, this is still coming up at €37... A bit too much for me. Isn't it like only half a game?

It's not even half a game as only three episodes of the seven planned have been releases with Episode 3 just hitting the game today. It's the best version of the game for a long time imo with a lot of freedom and flexibility to play it how you want.

Soldato
Wow! Really? And you have to pay each time a new segment comes out?

Not a chance then, will try to get this on a 5 finger discount. Finish the bloody game before asking for my money.

Soldato
Not if you buy the 'complete' edition for £28- you get the Intro plus all the episodes for one price.

There is the options to buy the Hitman Intro for £7-8 and then buy the episodes you want, for example Hitman: Episode 2 - Sapienza for £3.

In the long run your paying roughly the same amount either way, unless they up the price for episodes.

I bought the full edition yesterday and after 4-5 hours I've only just started episode 2, granted you have to replay some parts as part of a tutorial but it was never boring.

Associate
Not if you buy the 'complete' edition for £28- you get the Intro plus all the episodes for one price.

There is the options to buy the Hitman Intro for £7-8 and then buy the episodes you want, for example Hitman: Episode 2 - Sapienza for £3.

In the long run your paying roughly the same amount either way, unless they up the price for episodes.

I bought the full edition yesterday and after 4-5 hours I've only just started episode 2, granted you have to replay some parts as part of a tutorial but it was never boring.

there 6.99 each ;)

ive been getting them each month my self

Back
Top Bottom