** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I heard there was stock at another UK reseller. Whilst this is true it isn't official UK stock and so the warranty is not supported by LG.

They've bought the stock from a european distributor or reseller. Hence why they are also costing more than on our site.

Buy from them at your own risk.

Associate
Webnote reply came back:

We have all of this information readily available for any customer that wishes to know so here is the breakdown;

- Orders are shipped in a date order format every time stock arrives.
- Pre-orders currently: 185+

- Stock previously received, 1st Batch: 19 on 08/08, 2nd Batch: 98 on 02/10, 3rd Batch: 20 on 18/10.

- Next Batch expected Late November, Units Expected: 300.

- 2nd Batch was supposed to be 300 but was adjusted by LG due to huge worldwide demand.

- Next Batch ETA and Quantity is subject to change at LG's discretion.

Associate
A few of the larger sites now seem to be prepping for a release of stock for the 27GL850 so perhaps the exclusivity period is coming to an end or maybe they're just sourcing european models.
Perhaps LG have upped the production on this model due to the demand and stock levels are finally rising. Who knows! hopefully there will be real stock by the end of the year as I'm not keen on pre-ordering and having money taken immediately if I don't know when to expect delivery.

Associate
Good evening,

It appears I've joined the long list of people that have come to the conclusion that the 27GL850-B is an incredible find and a must for a new PC build. If you pre-order on the OC website, do they charge your payment method straight away or before dispatch?

Associate
Good evening,

It appears I've joined the long list of people that have come to the conclusion that the 27GL850-B is an incredible find and a must for a new PC build. If you pre-order on the OC website, do they charge your payment method straight away or before dispatch?

They charge in full straight away.

Associate
I don't even trust these "definite ETA" dates.

I'll simply order once they are in stock. Patience is a virtue, and all that. :)

I don't think you will have to wait that long after the next batch come in.

And it seems other retailers will be stocking up too.

Back
Top Bottom