New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme looks good on Chrome for Mac, although when I click through pages they all seem to flash with the original theme for a second then change. weird!

Theme looks good on Chrome for Mac, although when I click through pages they all seem to flash with the original theme for a second then change. weird!

Yeah that's just chrome and apparently can't be fixed. You get used to it.

To get the pudding, try refreshing your browser cache. ctrl+f5 should do the trick.

Yeah that's just chrome and apparently can't be fixed. You get used to it.
Strange thing for me is that it used to do it once in a blue moon, since I updated the style and even if I go back to before I fixed the pud it still does it most of the time.

*shrug*

Also that wink emoticon keeps gaining and losing it's hat randomly.

THEME UPDATE 17/01/2013

Quick update for the theme today:

* Added 'Forum Width' option for those that want a fixed width forum
* Added more options for 'Maximum image width'
* Finally fixed the rounded quote boxes!!
* Also changed default image resize back to 'no resize'

Let me know if you need anything else :)

Can't decide whether I like the fixed forum width or not, it's difficult to get used to. Also, if you're using the fixed width option, might be best off using the max image width too.

EDIT: Also finally added a preview image on userstyles:

EDIT2: Added the old Dark logo back into the theme as an option:
402833224.png

Last edited:
Just popped another little update on... I have really warmed to the fixed forum width and have added some custom max image width options to go with it. Now images that are too large, like (and almost exclusively in) the high res screenshot thread fit nice and snugly. For me it makes browsing the high res thread a dream :)

Before:

After:

Great update Skyfall. :)

Dont use the fixed width myself, but i always have used the image resizing, as you say, makes the High res thread much easier to view. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom