New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many unsuccessful threads requesting it as an option, this being the most recent.

Which is a shame, it's a small change that would make a big difference.

You've already done most of the work for it to be done with the CSS too, it just needs porting to a vBulletin theme and then it's a 60 sec job to upload and enable user-selection of the theme kits, if things haven't changed. I've not used vbulletin in a while.

Which is a shame, it's a small change that would make a big difference.

You've already done most of the work for it to be done with the CSS too, it just needs porting to a vBulletin theme and then it's a 60 sec job to upload and enable user-selection of the theme kits, if things haven't changed. I've not used vbulletin in a while.
"Why bother if it works as it is?" - that's the way they look at it.

How do you remove the link at the top right of the page in Chome, if its possible. I've done it in FF (though i cant remember how!)

Ta.

No, the link not the banner. I've already hidden the ad, but I cant remember how i removed the 'Free Shipping' link in FF.

Also, you dont need your userstyle to remove the banner. ;)

Well obviously you can use Adblock to hide the banner (which I assume is what you use) but that userstyle does exactly the same thing as Adblock and removes the link.

E2A: You can obviously hide the shipping link with Adblock as well. Open the preferences, then go to "Customize" and add this custom filter:

Code:
forums.overclockers.co.uk##TD[id="header_right_cell"]

Alternatively, just right click on the link and click "Adblock->block this ad".

Last edited:
Yeah thats what i did. :)

This is the bit you need!

/* Uncomment ot hide Advert */

Dont remember seeing it in Chrome, will check when i get home, Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom