New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
on chrome, you need to remove the first few lines so it starts with "body.....". you also need to remove the last } at the very end of the script.

also, where the dialog says "applies to", change the setting to "urls on the domain" and type in "forums.overclockers.co.uk".

on chrome, you need to remove the first few lines so it starts with "body.....". you also need to remove the last } at the very end of the script.

also, where the dialog says "applies to", change the setting to "urls on the domain" and type in "forums.overclockers.co.uk".

Thanks, works great now...gonna take a while to adjust mind!

Now how do you change the favicon? Looks like mine might be all disabled atm, as no websites are displaying a favicon :confused:

Thanks for that I was struggling too, have to say I love it much easier on the eye. nice work have starz n shizzle

Can you do one that removes all the ads and branding? I'm sick and tired of ad blocking every new advert for something I don't want in the top right corner.

Can you do one that removes all the ads and branding? I'm sick and tired of ad blocking every new advert for something I don't want in the top right corner.

Just add
Code:
 #header_right_cell { visibility:hidden; }
and it should hide the top right banner adverts

how on earth do I do this? :( when people say just copy and paste into stylish, where on earth do you paste?

I have stylish and the old dark theme, but i dont see anywhere i can paste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom