New Star Trek series - 2017

Caporegime
Could be they were in an 'alternative' universe (not MU), and have now moved to the Prime-Universe (or some other alti-verse, sliders-esqe). It would explain the lack of spore drive technology in the prime universe, the fact that Sarek never mentioned his daughter, or that she was the one that started the war, and the reason why Klingons look so different.

Or the writer's are just feckless and making it up as they go along :D

Soldato
Are we watching the same thing ?!!!???!?!

lens flair 11/10, sfx 9/10, acting 6/10, story 2/10, cheesy references to proper trek 1/10

Iv only seen episode 1 so far............ but that is what I think, the acting is............meh, story, snore.

Bit disappointing :( please tell me it gets a lot better.

Did you watch any of the latter episodes because it does get a hell of a lot better.

Soldato
Not the best Star Trek series ever so far, but far from the worst.

Not convinced by Clem Fandango as the security officer though.

Caporegime
I don't understand how you can think that.
He has convinced Michael to get it on with him multiple times.
That is pretty advanced knowledge of human interaction and as one of the most logical humans to ever live I doubt you can really bluff that hard around her.
For an isolationist species that are holy mysterious to humans.
I'll actually be sad if what you think is true happens. It will make no sense at all. I'll be willing to accept he is some kind of sleeper agent, even that is cheesy.
I'm more sure he might turn up in the new universe as the leader of the united Klingons.
One klingon on the ship is more than enough story for now, especially if she has a secret, well placed, brainwashed Allie.

Man of Honour
Is it safe to assume that in the mirror universe the drippy redhead is the Captain? Given that time the engineer came out of the spore drive and in his addled state said to her "Captain, what are you doing down here?"

Associate
I cancelled Netflix. The shows in general have been getting worse imo and this is just the icing on the cake for me.

Stranger Things season 2 was also a let down although I enjoyed Mind Hunters I'm afraid I can see a second season of that being ruined as it's just their track record now.

Back
Top Bottom