New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Man of Honour
And not very realistic: those (according to the markings) are the local police: think the duelling banjo players from Deliverance but armed with AK47s. Not the sharpest tools in the box. At least they finally got new cars though: I was talking to [namedrop] the head of Essex Police's transport pool[/namedrop] a few years ago, and only a quarter of the Albanian police cars were even vaguely road-worthy. He told me about one car which has four different wheels, each a different size, with a different tyre.

M

Caporegime
And not very realistic: those (according to the markings) are the local police: think the duelling banjo players from Deliverance but armed with AK47s. Not the sharpest tools in the box. At least they finally got new cars though: I was talking to [namedrop] the head of Essex Police's transport pool[/namedrop] a few years ago, and only a quarter of the Albanian police cars were even vaguely road-worthy. He told me about one car which has four different wheels, each a different size, with a different tyre.

M

Were they at least thier own cars? :p

Man of Honour
Were they at least thier own cars? :p

Yes - they're about the only ones not stolen. Those and ex-Chinese three-wheel trucks you see everywhere:

alb_traffic.jpg

A more typical scene. With some mercs:

Albj6_streets6.jpg

M

Soldato
OP
Sunday 13th Feb 2011

The presenters shop for second-hand convertibles, uncovering the pitfalls to look out for when buying a used car. Simon Pegg takes to the track in the Reasonably Priced Car and Jeremy Clarkson test-drives the Pagani Zonda R

Looking forward to the Zonda R :)

Caporegime
Finally caught up with last weeks episode :o - Thought it was pretty good.

Its a mix & it'll never - clearly - please everybody.

I'll report what I think of tonight episode in a week I guess. :o

Back
Top Bottom