New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
Just started an alt & joined the guild!

Haven't played in a while and don't have the spare cash to do a character transfer atm, but I was wondering if it's possible to invite cross-server now? If so I'd hop on one of my 90s (both ranged dps) and come join the fun!

Soldato
OP
I was keeping that for raiders for when we start to do guild raids but after actually seeing my own repair bills, (i have not used guild repair yet) i thought sod it.. I shall update that when i log in next time tonight/.

Associate
How are we on the recruiting front at the moment, are the social officers incharge of that aspect aka getting posts up on various WoW forums?

If we haven't got any posts up as of yet I may write one up over the next couple of days and put it on our guild forum as a template which can then be copied and pasted to various forums.

Associate
Just joined the enjin site - I can't realm swap atm but I'd love to come raid with you guys if I can get a X-realm invite :D.

Varwen

Associate
Not heard anything for a while on the OcUK guild. Only have 1 request via BattleTag too so no idea what is going on.

Starting raiding on my priest now to gear an alt up so up for raiding as Tank/DPS on warrior or Disc/Shadow on priest :)

Associate
I'm waiting for someone to tell me we're going raiding :D.

I've got an account for the enjin forums, but it won't let me do anything until it can find a character on the CoA server - will have to wait until I get some playtime and register in the armoury!

Soldato
OP
I have been working this weekend so no time to log in but off now for two days. We are wanting a raid leader and I had an app form submitted the other day on the website and it was Woogie and he said he could be a raid leader so all being well next time he is online we can start to organise a raid. I too want to start raiding and the way things are going there are quite afew of us who have got to 90 and have geared quite well on the TI and in LFR so things are looking good.

Associate
Sounds good to me :) Raid leaders tend to be the hardest to find usually.

I been off for few days as watercooling the PC did not go to smoothly :( bleh but its working now fingers crossed.

Associate
Nice one Woogs.
I'd be happy to help Raid lead, but my work and current family commitments mean although I'm on a fair bit, times are fairly sporadic. Don't want to commit to that and let people down.

Also, finally approaching the last push of my legendary quest chain. Thanks everyone who helped out!

Soldato
I may already be regretting this decision :(

I think we are a tad over stacked on the plate wearer front and not enough on the happy tickle fairy healy types

Soldato
OP
I have set up a raid for Sunday. SoO. I have been asking around for people to see if they fancy giving us a go. But no luck as of yet. I do have a few friends one of which is a healer. What make up do we need for SoO?

Associate
10man? Flex?

Ideally 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5-6 dps. No more than 3 melee dps tho.

You can take up to 13 people to Flex before the tactics switch to 25man versions.

I will probably be available on a 510+ ilvl disc priest if you need another healer. Let me know and you can invite xrealm etc.

Back
Top Bottom