New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
Count me in! (destro warlock - 523 ilevel with SoO flexi cleared through till Thok).

IMO flexi might be a better option as the difficulty is slightly easier, especially if we can rope in more than 10 people initially as it doesn't matter if people have to leave early etc.

Soldato
10man? Flex?

Ideally 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5-6 dps. No more than 3 melee dps tho.

You can take up to 13 people to Flex before the tactics switch to 25man versions.

I will probably be available on a 510+ ilvl disc priest if you need another healer. Let me know and you can invite xrealm etc.

The bit about bringing more than 13 people is a myth, flex doesnt have this mythical switch where you bring 1 extra person and the difficulty simply ramps up.

Its already been confirmed by blues after the amount of outcry there was when pugs were kicking people to make room for friends instead of going over 13.

Just bring who you can get and enjoy it.

Associate
My priest should be 90 soon enough and will be healing (quite possibly badly) I also plan to level up a Mage/Lock at some point as I do enjoy caster DPS and I think stuff like the timeless isle will be much easier at range.

Associate
7pm/8pm is a pretty normal start time for a raid tbh.
Just depends how long you plan to raid for. I'd say 3 hours over 3 nights is a good schedule, but I don't think the guild is serious enough for that. So like 7-10 can be good.

Also, anyone interested in raiding, please join website found on first page, so you can join in on tactic discussion on forums and also, accept or decline guild calender invite for the raid on sunday please.

Soldato
OP
If I can manage to get myself a cheap 2nd monitor I will gladly 'try' to help out with raiding and leading etc for us all. I could always print out notes and tactics etc but for some reason prefer to look on a screen :-/

Soldato
The fights are fairly easy, There is only 1 or 2 where you have to really pay attention but most seem to be tank and spank while not standing in the gunk.

Associate
Never been a raid leader before and don't feel up to the job, but I have a vague idea of most of the tactics so would be happy to try and help out!

Associate
Just tried to log in and accept the calendar invite but I keep getting disconnected before character select - I'd love to raid with you lot on sunday if there's still a place going!

Soldato
OP
Yeah looks good Glacius, not been in OCing in years. many years I might add.

Anyway guys dont forget to sign up for the event on Sunday. Got to get this raiding lark ball rolling :)

Back
Top Bottom