New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
Yay more Hunters to abuse... We seriously need some healers... Am I really going to have to smash my shaman leveling?

As the guilds one and only raid leader at the moment, If you turn up to the raid on Sunday without knowing the tactics for at least the first 3/4 bosses I will be most displeased. I obviously expect issues to start with while everyone gets used to each other but not knowing the tactics with the wealth of knowledge readily available is just not acceptable.

/Asshatmode disengaged

Soldato
Not overly no, We are overloaded on plate dps/tanks lol

We have 2 hunters I believe but hunters have always been a favourite for a abuse due to 90% of them being retards.

Soldato
OP
If wipe lots and struggle (even if tactics are known) as long as we all have fun that's all that matters. I will help with leading if things get to much I I'll brush up on tactics tomorrow night .

Soldato
I don't mind wiping (as long as it isn't for stupid reasons) I just hate getting to a boss and several people going "So what is the tactics for this then?"

Associate
Can you do cross realm guild invites now? if so can i join on my priest as i cba levelling from 1 again lol. I want to raid on my priest.

Hi Zanezu it's Desolous btw ;)

Back
Top Bottom