New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
Im not sure on the exact date, but a few weeks is the last I heard.

Just chucked in Agust 7th as generally the pvp season lasts 20-25 weeks, I would have though they would err on the shorter side seeing as 5 months more is a long old time for people to be clicking their heels about doing nothing on top of the amount of time since 5.4 was released.

Associate
Can I assume we're doing LFR as the guild raid on sunday, so it's fine to do flex on my own server?

Also, to everyone who diddn't have it installed, GET MUMBLE FOR SUNDAY!

Soldato
Im not sure on the exact date, but a few weeks is the last I heard.

Just chucked in Agust 7th as generally the pvp season lasts 20-25 weeks, I would have though they would err on the shorter side seeing as 5 months more is a long old time for people to be clicking their heels about doing nothing on top of the amount of time since 5.4 was released.

Yeah, that's a long time.. not so bad if all you do is PvP but would be pretty boring with no new content for PVE. Maybe they'll suprise with a June release but I can't see it being July or August which is always a slow time for MMO's anyway.

Soldato
OP
Can I assume we're doing LFR as the guild raid on sunday, so it's fine to do flex on my own server?

Also, to everyone who diddn't have it installed, GET MUMBLE FOR SUNDAY!

Possibly but we might concentrate on ToT normal so we get experience with mechanics and each other. Yeah we will over geared, most of us but still be a good way of progressing until we are happy everyone has a grasp of raid mechanics as SoO is harder obviously. People can still do LFR SoO so they can know what to expect and also everyone needs to sign up to the website and take in the videos and tactics for when we will be needing them.

Associate
Thok isn't too bad. I personally found that I get more LFR/PUG failures on Dark Shaman's or Nazgrim than I do Thok. THe concept to "don't stand in bad stuff" or "kill the adds first" seems to go out the window on those 2.

Soldato
OP
Yeah I concur. Naz for instance. NO ONE goes after the adds in LFR despite the RL and me sometimes SHOUTING ADDS FIRST, DONT ATTACK IN DEF STANCE etc.. hardly anyone listens.. Does my head in. Not knowing tactics 100% myself It is still the basic ones that people don't understand, yeah its going to be harder in Normal or Flex but still. Damn LFR noobs :p

Soldato
All blizz games in the EU seem to be having constant issues at the moment with logging in. Yesterday I started it logging in, went to the toilet, then went and made a coffee and it was still logging in when I got back.

Associate
For this amount of time? You would thing that with the amount they make they could invest in some decent security and people to combat this

No offence, but how can you say that. You have no idea what is causing the issues, just speculating.

Over 8 years of playing WoW I can't think of one issue with DDOS causing login issues, for the most part wows login servers are fine.

Soldato
No offence, but how can you say that. You have no idea what is causing the issues, just speculating.

Over 8 years of playing WoW I can't think of one issue with DDOS causing login issues, for the most part wows login servers are fine.

What? I was agreeing with what you have just said by saying that I cannot see how its a DDOS for this amount of time.

Soldato
My money is on 'connected realms' causing the issues, that's all that has changed in recent weeks.

Back when Blizz gave a monkies about their rep we would have gotten some sort of free game time for the recent troubles though.. ;)

Associate
Anyone completed the Legendary Cloak questline yet? I am on the final stages to collect Titan Runestones and the drop rate seems awful. Only managed the 2 100%'s from Sha of Pride and Lei Shen this week. Sat at 3/12 now as not looking forward to waiting weeks and weeks for it.

Back
Top Bottom