Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a bit worried again with Sheffield United winning & if West Ham win theres a cushion between us and them and we're in the relegation zone, granted a two game cushion but still psychologically it's not good, makes reading a must win.

Vegeta said:
I'm getting a bit worried again with Sheffield United winning & if West Ham win theres a cushion between us and them and we're in the relegation zone, granted a two game cushion but still psychologically it's not good, makes reading a must win.

yep sheff utd winning wasn't good for us, not only do we need to win pretty much every game, we also need the teams around us to lose there games, both of which aren't happening atm :(

EasyG said:
yep sheff utd winning wasn't good for us, not only do we need to win pretty much every game, we also need the teams around us to lose there games, both of which aren't happening atm :(

we dont have to worry about other teams. We just need to focus on getting our own points.

as long as we start picking up the points regular we will move up the table sharpish.

am not totally confident, with reading doing so well... and us doing, erm.. injuries.

We really cant afford anything apart from 3points.

Id like it to be 2-0

but i can see it being 1-1

lemonkettaz said:
COME ON...

is this on radio by any chance?

Century? You can listen online by registering. I just have.

Damn you need WMP.

Anyway i'm listening to the match but I don't know what station i'm on lol.

Last edited:
Jet said:
Century? You can listen online by registering. I just have.

Damn you need WMP.

Anyway i'm listening to the match but I don't know what station i'm on lol.

lol.. it isnt working for me anyways... its playing but no sound.

I can hear it live from where i live anyway, i just open me window and freeze:p

A deflection and a mistake by Baba who wouldn't even be playing if we had more players fit. When are we gonna get some luck?

The good news is is we seem to be getting a lot of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom