Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adum said:
Wheres your tenner gone, wheres your tenner gone? :)

LOL

Not sure why the guy on Sky Sports News said Reading were brilliant lol. They looked far from it. It could have been the selected highlights i guess.

Not sure why Sibs goal was disallowed either, there was nothing wrong with it.

And how good was Emre's goal? I said all along he is one of our best players, and I hope other people start to see the effort he puts into games. His dribbling is amazing.

OMFG what a result lads im soo happy i could kiss anyone with tongues, ANYONE, poor Oba thats two chuffing goals been disallowed that he scored that were onside - both nearly cost us the games.

EDIT: was it sibs goal disallowed?

Vegeta said:
OMFG what a result lads im soo happy i could kiss anyone with tongues, ANYONE, poor Oba thats two chuffing goals been disallowed that he scored that were onside - both nearly cost us the games.

EDIT: was it sibs goal disallowed?

Yeah it was Sib who had a goal disallowed. :(

We need to win next game with chelsea coming soon! Blackburn are currently the team with the worst form in the prem also so we should beat them hopefully.

Great news! My landlord was not very happy this morning though. "**** off I won't talk to you" was one of the first things he said. Poor west ham fan.

Good to see the team getting back on its feet. Hope we keep it up.

peetee said:
forms still poor, i live in newcastle.
still walking to the tightrope to be honest.
Long way to go yet though. Hell, we could end up in the top half of table if our form picks up a bit more. It's a hell of a lot better now than it has been in the last few months. I can't see us going down just yet.

edit: baring in mind there is 9 points between 3rd and 17th place!

The league is unbelieveable tight this season, 2 wins is good form though we outplayed reading and portsmouth I reckon but we're always able to concede those stupid goals, a stupid deflection and soft tackles on the edge of the area caused us heartache that game.

Only 3 injurys this match? :rolleyes:

Fantastic result, but we made it hard for ourselves in the second half. Isnt that typical Newcastle, never the easy way, let a goal in 30 seconds into the second half.

Still... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom