Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about them being pushed too hard, it might just be that there's a fundimental problem with their program e.g. their warm-ups or something similar. I thought we had turned a corner with the new coaching team but I guess not.
Could just be that we are really unlucky.

Panzer

plus the fact that we've played a crap load of games since the start of season as well, newcastle have never really had depth in the squad which is why a couple of injurys to key players totally bones us! especially upfront!

If you look at most of the injuries - They aren't down to training etc but ingame, let me explain.

Michael Owen - Fell awkward on knee for england duty - fluke
Shola Ameobi - He's been injured for ages needed surgery and how has had it
Stephen Carr - Hurt Toe in a tackle ingame
Tim Krul - Hurt himself in a warmup for a game, landed awkward on knee
Olivier Bernard - He's not fit simple thats why he hasnt started since back
Craig Moore - Don't know
Damien Duff - Don't know
Scott Parker - Got hit in the back ingame
Steven Harper - Hernia, what else can i say?
Kieron Dyer - Hit a advertising board while ingame, deep cut in thigh
Titus Bramble - Virus claf flair up
Charles Nzogbia - Knee AGAIN landed awkwadly ingame
Antoine Sibierski - Took a knock ingame vs chelsea
Emre Belogzoglu - Morten Gamst Pedersen can't tackle and smashed his ankle
Nolberto Solano - Stretched his groin ingame

Writing all that took ages, really is a stupidly big list....

It's being denied by the club, but I hope it is true! Just to see the back of that money grabbing fat piece of embarrasing crap.

Also 20 million to spend in the January sales would be welcome!

Paul

99% chance we'll go through Zulte, all the reports deny the club have gone but you guys seem to think its happened, if it has happened 20M in January would be great!

Panzerbjorn said:
Vandle! Nice to see you in here again, you've been a bit quiet of late. What do you make of the current situation?

Panzer

Im in Australia!
Been here since July , first season Ive missed in nearly 20 years and Im glad im missing it.
As soon as we are rid of the Shepherds and Halls the sooner the club can move forward.

Vandle said:
Im in Australia!
Been here since July , first season Ive missed in nearly 20 years and Im glad im missing it.
As soon as we are rid of the Shepherds and Halls the sooner the club can move forward.

I didn't know Shepherd was injuring the players :confused:

The board are to blame for many other things apart from the current crisis with players.

I dont care for the board so as long as there are some good decisions made in the next transfer window.

Whoever owns us, with the "right" players we can do well.

I was jk really. I don't think the board are as bad as people make out. And i'm curious as to why he's glad he's missing the season. I'm really enjoying it tbh, it's been exciting. And if the players were fit this is the strongest team we've had for a while I think.

Anyways, i'm going to the match tommorrow and looking forward to it.

Dyer, Parker and Emre back apparently.

Well enjoy yourself down under mate :)

I think we've needed shot of the board for quite some time, but I would rather have a take-over by a group that is actually interested in the football, and not just the financial gains.

Panzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom