Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 2-1 to us, wasnt a classic but we won.

Wasnt to happy about taking Nicky Butt off for Parker, thought he once again did well. I hope this dosent mean Parker walks straight back into the team at Butts expense, cos he dosent deserve that.

Tonight though... :D

Great result. I think we miss Solano linking up with Milner atm. Emre injured again bit I don't think it was serious. All in all an enjoyable game to watch.

G|mp said:
God damn man how long have you gone for?

I thought it was a holiday or something

Are you in prison?
:D

Left in July , got a years working visa but im trying to get a sponsorship sorted so I wont be back in the UK for a long time yet.

Off to the cricket on boxing day , had the last 2 days at the Adelaide test , I was at Melbourne V Sidney last friday night in the A league (load of rubbish btw) and managed to catch an AFL game in Perth.
Oh , and heading up to dive the barrier reef in January.

It aint half bad tbh mate.

Back on topic , good win for the lads yesterday and anyone who doubts if fat fred is in it for the money , check out http://www.nufc-finances.org.uk/ .
Ive bleated on about this site before on here but its a good read.

I personally don't think Freddy's in it for the money, infact I never disliked him until this:

In March 1998, Shepherd and Douglas Hall were the target of a News of the World exposé, led by the “Fake Sheikh” Mazher Mahmood. The pair, believing Mahmood to be a wealthy Arab prince trying to set up a business deal, were caught mocking the club's own supporters for spending extortionate amounts of money on merchandise, calling female supporters “dogs”, and mocking star striker Alan Shearer by calling him the "Mary Poppins of football", all while frequenting a brothel

That's why i'm sure 99% of fans dislike him, coupled with wasting the clubs money on bad managers who make bad signings hes become a hate figure, can't just throw cash at a situation, give cash to someone who knows how to spend it!

Woo, 2 more goals from Martins....

he has been really quality the last few weeks, well done to him and well done to the team...we are getting right back in it now.

A couple of wins and you do venture up the table, as long as we dont have another dodgy run like we normally do after a decent run we should be able to make our way towards the top6 ,at least stay in and around the top 10.

But knowing us we will now go on a mega blip and have to work like mad to get back up near the end of the season.

but well done Martins, our number 9 should be topping our scoring charts, a couple more and he will be in the and around the top for the prem.

I can see us losing a few games but not on a major bad streak unless something dramatic happens, think we're over the worst of the injuries and the bad start to the season I can't see it being this bad for long.

4 wins out of 5 is pretty good, matching the good form we had at the end of last season.

the busy holiday season though won't do us any favours with our injury list.

Some tough fixtures:

Spurs at home - should be a win with their away record (saying that they just beat man city away).
Bolton away - tough but we had them all over at SJP but still lost due to bad defending, similar performance but a result would be nice.
Everton away - hmm not too scared on this one, could see us losing or winning.
Man utd home - screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom