Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burned_Alive said:
As a Liverpool supporter i sure hope Owen does pledge his loyalty to NUFC, because i sure as hell dont want him back.

Exactly same with me. I want tevez for us.

The mackems got bought out, and quinny wants to make something of the club, since when did anyone want to make it anything before and put their money where there mouth is??

Linoge said:
Is that in relation to what he has recently said about Owen or the mobile video footage of him chatting with some Liverpool fans while driving? Or both?
I'd say both ;)

That footage of him in his car, even though he's obviously just having a laugh, is just typical of the Fat Controller - he needs a lesson in "Engaging your brain before opening your mouth".

The clearout has started!!

Bramble, Moore, Bernard, Onyewu, and Pav the Cat released by the club.

Get in, no more Bramble. And the rest can bugger off too!! Good luck to Pav though!

Good start Sam, I do hope you've got some defenders lined up though.

Paul

Last edited:
Bigpig said:
If bramble does not go he prob have a heart attack in Big sams preseason fitness training lol

Haha! I reckon he would too! :)

In all seriousness, it's nice to see a manager come in and get rid of some crap. No messing about. Why any of our previous managers put constant faith in Bramble has always confused me.

Paul

Phil Brown linked to be Big Sam number 2 :)

Am no longer worried but have the biggest grin on my face in a long time.

Finally A man to sort our club out top to bottom in Big Sam.

For flipping once FatFred has got the right man and at the right time. Now he needs to give total control to Sam over backroom staff and players.

If Sam can't sort out the glamourbois on our payroll then no one can and they must go.

This is excellent news we've been waiting for for a long time. I'm glad Sam hasn't hung about to make an impact. Fingers x'd that he brings in some talent and stability to replace them :)

Panzer

Panzerbjorn said:
This is excellent news we've been waiting for for a long time. I'm glad Sam hasn't hung about to make an impact. Fingers x'd that he brings in some talent and stability to replace them :)

Panzer

They were out of contract mate , nowt to do with Allardyce. When he disposes of Dyer , Carr , Babbayarro et al that is the time to congratulate him. :)

I would have offered Bramble another year , I reckon he has the potential to be a very good player and Ive been saying this for years. He just needs proper coaching.

Vandle said:
I would have offered Bramble another year , I reckon he has the potential to be a very good player and Ive been saying this for years. He just needs proper coaching.

No offence, but shouldn't he already be almost the finished article? He is playing for a Premiership club after all!

The Mad Rapper said:
No offence, but shouldn't he already be almost the finished article? He is playing for a Premiership club after all!

None taken , yeah he should and under a good coaching regime he maybe would be by now.
I think he unfairly carries the can for the rest of the defences frailties.
Rumour has it hes off to Pompey , watch him grow playing next to Campbell , he played his best football for us when partnered with a palyer who knew what he was doing , i.e Woodgate.

Ah ok no probs. Is there a possibility though that those players might have had their contracts renewed if Sam had not stepped in? I suppose it's all conjecture and a bit of a moot point now but just wondering really.
Is Allardyce picking up some easy brownie points from the fans for something that was going to happen anyway or did he acutally have a say in it?

Panzer

Panzerbjorn said:
Ah ok no probs. Is there a possibility though that those players might have had their contracts renewed if Sam had not stepped in? I suppose it's all conjecture and a bit of a moot point now but just wondering really.
Is Allardyce picking up some easy brownie points from the fans for something that was going to happen anyway or did he acutally have a say in it?

Panzer

He would have the final say

I have said many times to people that bramble should be given another chance but how many does he need , i will be glad to see the back of bramble and moore and if we are really lucky carr and babayaro :p so we can start fresh with a new back line 2 new fullback 1 centre half + taylor + decent coaching = a lot better defence then shay given might have a decent defence in front of him that he deserves .

I'm looking forward to seeing what Big Sam does for Newcastle. It's like walking past a house in your street that has needed a new fence and lick of paint for years, and one day you are walking past and there is a new fence being made and the house is being painted and you can't wait to see the outcome. :p

Bigpig said:
Going on past seasons and the fact fred got the mna he always wanted 15 million

I reckon about 30mil+. A few solid defenders, and maybe a trophy signing to appease the fans and keep them off Fat Freddies back. Then next summer if we improve, the purse strings will be tied so Freddie can take his cut out of the club to feed his fat, rotund, jabba the hutt type face.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom