Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to celebrate!! Fat Fred has gone!!! :)

Chris Mort has taken over as chairman!!!! Hopefully now funds will be released and we can progress. I'm starting to worry with so little going on so close to the season.

Paul

Jofujofu said:
Time to celebrate!! Fat Fred has gone!!! :)

Chris Mort has taken over as chairman!!!! Hopefully now funds will be released and we can progress. I'm starting to worry with so little going on so close to the season.

Paul

Any links? thaught he was to stay as chairman

Bigpig said:
BigSam might get some cash now for the 4-5 players he wants before the start of the season now the review is over :)

Thats what I'm hoping. He's only forked out about 1.5 mil so far.

I wonder if Fat Fred was involved in this police investigation thing, and thats why they got rid of him. As you said above, he was meant to stay on as chairman so what changed??

Paul

Jofujofu said:
Thats what I'm hoping. He's only forked out about 1.5 mil so far.

I wonder if Fat Fred was involved in this police investigation thing, and thats why they got rid of him. As you said above, he was meant to stay on as chairman so what changed??

Paul

FatFred was crooked and had to much to do with past Transfers. Mybe one of the reasons.

I expect 2-3 Squad players and 1-2 Big names to come now. Just hope it not to late. Bigsam been flat out and about to leave training to the backroom staff so he can chase his targets and get them signed. hoply we see some signing within the next 2 weeks

I'm off to Newcastle uni in September. I've always been a Newcastle fan and so I'd obviously love to go and see a few games, but I take it the ticket availability for home games is poor. Or do the university have ways of getting them?

Cheers,

It's about time Freddys' gone! I got exec.box tickets to the game on August 5th, can't remember who we playing, some spanish name i can't remember. Over the moon my da got some tickets. it'll be the first game i've been to for years and years. Can't wait! :D

And again, SHEPARDS OUT AT LAST :D

Tommy B said:
I'm off to Newcastle uni in September. I've always been a Newcastle fan and so I'd obviously love to go and see a few games, but I take it the ticket availability for home games is poor. Or do the university have ways of getting them?

Cheers,

It's not that hard to get tickets as long as you don't leave it till the last minute. I've never had problem and I live in Leicester.

At least the Barton is of the Warren brand, couldnt be doing with the other one getting busted!

And the crash sounds like it was done in style.

Last edited:
One thing annoys me, and it's people who say Allardyce plays a long ball game which just isn't right. Bolton have played some of the best football in the league over the last 3 seasons, limited only by their players and inability to buy others.

Mourinho comes in, sets up the exact style, formation etc.. that Allardyce does on a fraction of the budget yet Allardyce is a long ball merchant and Mourinho is a world class manager.

Whilst I can see an improvement next season, I don't expect it to be huge, but over the next few years I really hope Allardyce proves people wrong. He should have been the England manager and now he has a good club hopefully he can move them along to where they belong.

Breaking News: Joey Barton charged with assault on his former Man City teamate!

If he gets sent down, do you think we will have a return to Man City clause in his contract? Thoughts?

Paul

Very unlikely he get sent down. Unless he getting charged for GBH. Even ABH is mostly fine and probation or suspended sentence and like good behaviour for 2 years counminty service yada yada yada.

Edit: Also our lawers would have look at the case in and out and seen the risk involed if it was big there would have been no way parker (who wanted to stay in the end) and even dyer sold or geting sold

Last edited:
Bigpig said:
Very unlikely he get sent down. Unless he getting charged for GBH. Even ABH is mostly fine and probation or suspended sentence and like good behaviour for 2 years counminty service yada yada yada.

Edit: Also our lawers would have look at the case in and out and seen the risk involed if it was big there would have been no way parker (who wanted to stay in the end) and even dyer sold or geting sold

Good points, I hope you're right!! :)

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom