Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbo said:
Whered you hear that?
http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1084227,00.html

0,,10278~3344532,00.gif

Visionary said:
Viana left in 2006 and Sibierski refused to stay not really much to do with Allardyce.

Signing Smith is a waste of money, if Allardyce wants an attacking midfielder then bloody buy one, we've got plenty of strikers.

Siob Refused to stay as Sam din't want him on his wage bill for 2 seasons. Only wanted him on 1 so he left.

Smith is a good signing comming into him prime and can play in 2-3 places The 4.3.3 also suits luque to a t and where he most shines.

Reports are saying Cacapa has had his medical and now just has to agree Personal Terms :)

Woop woop.

What a good week for us then :)

I feel great being a Newcastle fan this summer.

Smith is a good signing, along with all the signings this summer. Good times

Just watched Smith on SSN...

I agree that with the new owners and new backroom staff the club has a clear direction now...

Like he said that will be much more appealing to players now to come here, we are a big club with amazing fans so with a clear direction and good manager here it looks really promising to play for us.

Baines linked,

Cacapa almost done,

And Ivica dragutinovic...

them 3 signings would be great news for our defence...

It's been a good week! I really hope we get Baines, that would be the perfect signing for us.

I was impressed with Smiths interview, he said all the right things and sounded like he really wanted to be at the club.

Anyone else starting to feel optimistic for the season? For the first time in years, I cant bloody wait! :)

Paul

I feel really optimistic this year... and the reasons are right to be optimistic too.

Its just the takeover and Big Sam being there that has made me feel so optimistic. I knew our transfer were going to be the right ones, no fancy big names, only the right names

The Dyer deal has fallen through.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not. We've just signed Smith to replace him more or less and now he's back and by all accounts doesn't want to be.

If he plays is he going to put in 100% and if he doesn't play then he's an expensive sideline ornament. Also how will the other players react to a team mate who doesn't want to be at the club.

I'm pleased with Cacapa though and fingers still x'd for Enrique and Baines.

Panzer

Panzerbjorn said:
The Dyer deal has fallen through.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not. We've just signed Smith to replace him more or less and now he's back and by all accounts doesn't want to be.

If he plays is he going to put in 100% and if he doesn't play then he's an expensive sideline ornament. Also how will the other players react to a team mate who doesn't want to be at the club.

I'm pleased with Cacapa though and fingers still x'd for Enrique and Baines.

Panzer

suprising as it looked done and dusted. Can't think why it has fallen through to be honest? Although I wouldn't pay £6 for Dyer let alone £6M. :p

daz said:
Dyer was in great form when he played last year.

He`s still a little injury prone waster tho!

I heard he demanded a 2 million loyalty bonus so newcastle slapped 2 million onto the transfer and west ham pulled out.

If dyer is demanding this after the amount of time he`s spent injured picking up a reported £80,000 a week he should be left to rot in the reserves.

Deluxe1 said:
He`s still a little injury prone waster tho!

I heard he demanded a 2 million loyalty bonus so newcastle slapped 2 million onto the transfer and west ham pulled out.

If dyer is demanding this after the amount of time he`s spent injured picking up a reported £80,000 a week he should be left to rot in the reserves.

Thats prob spot on mate and why Newcastle raised the Transfer fee

If thats true about the loyalty bonus, then he really is a greedy little scumbag. To be honest, I would have sold him anyway. His attitude could really disrupt the harmony of the squad. It's a shame as when he can be bothered he really is a class act. He should be paying the club a bonus for the bloody loyalty we've shown him over the years.

Paul

Shame we have lost out on Baines, he has gone to his love club :p understandable.

Enrique bagged, still waiting on that other guy, the big Serbian....

any more linked players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom