*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Ahhh, yeah I heard it at like 1am.

Silly biscuit.

Btw, I won't be on Thursday/Friday as it is my Gf's 21st.

I Will be on tonight from 5:30 for games.

If i'm not on LIVE, grab my msn from the forums and message me - I'll be happy to play you.

Silly biscuit.

Btw, I won't be on Thursday/Friday as it is my Gf's 21st.

I Will be on tonight from 5:30 for games.

If i'm not on LIVE, grab my msn from the forums and message me - I'll be happy to play you.

I don't usually have msn up when I am playing on live, as the wife uses the PC (to spend my cash) and hates having annoying pop ups. I shall be on around 11ish if your still awake and fancy giving me 3 points towards my assault on promotion.

I don't usually have msn up when I am playing on live, as the wife uses the PC (to spend my cash) and hates having annoying pop ups. I shall be on around 11ish if your still awake and fancy giving me 3 points towards my assault on promotion.

I shall try and remember.

is there something that stops you playing the same team twice? later on in the season i may forget who ive played

Scroll to the right on the league table and either a '-' or '1' will be displayed. '-' means you've played them, '1' means your yet to play them.

I've never tried inviting someone to a league game who I've already played, I'm not sure if an error will occur or what? Would be good if someone could see what happens!

Scroll to the right on the league table and either a '-' or '1' will be displayed. '-' means you've played them, '1' means your yet to play them.

I've never tried inviting someone to a league game who I've already played, I'm not sure if an error will occur or what? Would be good if someone could see what happens!

It says

"you cannot invite this player as you have already completed your allotted games for this season"

or something to that effect.

I'll be around most of tonight from 5:30ish for League B games that I haven't yet played :)

Andy, whats the plan when we split the Leagues into PremierShip & Championship? Same teams? Am I stuck with Austraalia for eternity? :eek: Still liking the idea of everyone as 1* with the new leagues, me and rumpy had a few matches with them last night and was fun (Although he heard me screaming in the 'quake!) :p

I'll be around most of tonight from 5:30ish for League B games that I haven't yet played :)

Andy, whats the plan when we split the Leagues into PremierShip & Championship? Same teams? Am I stuck with Austraalia for eternity? :eek: Still liking the idea of everyone as 1* with the new leagues, me and rumpy had a few matches with them last night and was fun (Although he heard me screaming in the 'quake!) :p

You keep the team yeah when the new leagues are created, thats promotion and relegation for ya :)

Your sitting comfortably in midtable now anyway!

Maybe we'll keep knocking it down a star for each league :)

VOTES FOR NEXT LEAGUE TO BE PUB TEAMS!

In that case, I'll take Newcastle, they are playing like one at the moment :D (Hides before Hencore arrives).

When the new season starts we need a home and away game and less promotion and relegations (3 per division would be better suited).

Don't think we should reduce the start rating, Sporting are frustrating enough already, and after 2-3 seasons I might just get the hang of them. Its a shame we cannot find a random club generator for all clubs in the game, and then make the team selection truely random, although we would need to implement a transfer policy to allow this to work.

I understood it as the players e.g us are the ones promoted or relegated not the teams, that way things always remain fresh and promotion will not always be based on having a good team but also player skill.

I'll be on tonight and people better accept invites this time, I want to get this rancid ****** squad out of my life. AND YES I wanted the cap blah blah blah I don't give a rats arse.

Depending on how long this takes to complete I may not be here at the start of the next league(off on hols in march). Another way to progress from this could be the American model of eastern vs western leagues (A/B) in a cup Playoffs final that decides the ultimate champ. Then just shuffle the whole deck again for next time.

Also we would have had 2 games from league 1 but fifa only had the option for 1,3,5 when I looked which is completely retarded.

I understood it as the players e.g us are the ones promoted or relegated not the teams, that way things always remain fresh and promotion will not always be based on having a good team but also player skill.

Nah that sucks, you get promoted with your team, you be with them. You wouldn't be saying that if you'd been winning!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom