*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

League A
utajoker182 1 - 1 Lucifurr

GG utajoker182. You played very well in the second half indeed to pull back the goal. I was literally shouting at the TV at the end with last 2 chances, especially the last kick which just went the wrong side of the post.

i screamed for joy when that cliped the outside of the post

i think my main 2 problems are my keeper, 80% of the goals against me are from rebound saves and my attack, midfield is solid though :)

Murney84 [Level 10] vs rv41 [Level 1] 3 - 0
(final score) Skill Level Points = 0

Well the net lagged out at 0-0 think my connection must have dies as it's given Murney84 the 3 zip win.

Cant replay either

Dont mind losing as it's only fun after all

Hencore ..I will be on tonight to your my last person.
Sorry I couldnt play last night missus was watching Mad Max :)

Logs

I just have Anders0n, GamerTM and Kyle009 left to play. Any of you guys likely to be on at all later tonight? I am in London all day, so should be back at ready to take a beating around 11ish.

Still need Murney and Cheets. I will be online whenever you need, just give me a time.

Oh, and I have only played 11 games, not 12. I have 2 losses instead of 1.

Any A league people who haven't played me ok for a game about 6:15-7ish?

Pending internet off course, which should be fixed by this Saturday. Sorry if this is causing problems in the league, sometimes it works and others it doesn't. As I say though this should be sorted by an engineer next saturday.

What is going on with Riddler in league A?

To be fair, the league only kicked off last Thursday if I am not mistaken (the 28th)

Yes, league B has played more, but League A have still had 120 games in the 4 or 5 days since it started. Which really is damn good (Yes, well done League B for playing more)

Why the need to rush through the league so quickly in a single week?

Well the net lagged out at 0-0 think my connection must have dies as it's given Murney84 the 3 zip win.

Cant replay either

Logs

Is there no way that we can play the game again ?

Cant replay either

Logs

Nps mate!

If you both agree, play the game outside of the league and update the scores here

To be fair, the league only kicked off last Thursday if I am not mistaken (the 28th)

Yes, league B has played more, but League A have still had 120 games in the 4 or 5 days since it started. Which really is damn good (Yes, well done League B for playing more)

60 games :p

Its better to keep on top of it, look what happened to the fifa cup, I still dont think the final has been played and that started in December.

Even if you played 1 game a night you should be finished by the end of this week.

Back
Top Bottom