*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

you on tonight cheets? i need to play u

I want to get this nightmare over and done with :p

I do hope your final league position doesn't reflect where the Toon will finish in 3 months time, actually.

To be fair Hencore, your not that bad a player, like your Toon boys you lack the composure in front of goal, and thats coming from me.

anyone loses to cheets should be permabanned.

i might miss out on promotion if he wins his games in hand :( :p

I lost to him, but it was one of his opening games. We still have to play Kyle, so I could hold the key to your promotion.

*If CHEETS pays enough I am willing to park the bus along the goal line :D

I lost to him, but it was one of his opening games. We still have to play Kyle, so I could hold the key to your promotion.

*If CHEETS pays enough I am willing to park the bus along the goal line :D

ill pay you more to put grobbelar in goal ;)

Ill play you tonight if you are around. Hopefully get both my remaining games done.

I do hope your final league position doesn't reflect where the Toon will finish in 3 months time, actually.

To be fair Hencore, your not that bad a player, like your Toon boys you lack the composure in front of goal, and thats coming from me.

haha cheers! This is what is killing me though, If I was just getting constantly stuffed it wouldn’t be so bad but I feel Iam holding my own during most matches but I just can’t finish any of the chances I make. Then some cheeky bugger scores in the 90th minute to remove any chance of points.

Da_mic is showing a truer image of where newcastle will end up :D

Last edited:
I cannot get my Nat sorted guys :( Its keeps on saying Strict.

I have Be* Internet with a Speedtouch 780 this is connected to my PC then my PC to the Xbox via Ethernet, I cannot connect the Xbox directly as the router is down stairs. My main PC is connected to this via an 20M Ethernet lead :D Hope that makes sense.

I’ve got sharing ports open as the Speedtouch comes configured to work with XbLive as it has the ports open already, also UPnP is on :confused: I can’t work it out. I’m looking at different routers anyway just would like to work this one out.

/Sorry for going OT btw :)

Back
Top Bottom