*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Anders0n 1 - 1 Hencore
League B

Good game mate! I was totaly out classed and only drew by the stupid computer really.

Yeah pretty much.

You had 1 shot all game and that had to be the one that went in. 86th minute as well. :(

I had the chances to kill the game off, but once again the strikers were about as useful as a dead rat.

Yeah pretty much.

You had 1 shot all game and that had to be the one that went in. 86th minute as well. :(

I had the chances to kill the game off, but once again the strikers were about as useful as a dead rat.

I find dead rats to be useful girlfriend deterrants.

Just done this trick in the Arena but can't for the life of me figure out how to replicate it... (Ignore the music lol)

Also, anyone know who LegendWarrior14 is?

Nice trick, never seen it I don't think! Why didn't you just upload the replay rather than record it :p

That name rings a bell, not sure who it is though, are they on Sid's 360 database?

Quicker and easier. The uploaded replay would have been like a minute long.

Nah he isn't, i'll message him now.

just lost 1-0 to Murney. Heartbreaker of a goal. After a brutal red card challenge on Kezman when he was through on goal, Murney goes up other end and scores :(

Murney 1 - 0 Kyle009

Anders0n 2-2 GamerTM
Wow, this game really does **** me off sometimes, well played mate, but im angry due to the fact that I gave away such a crap goal. Both goals given away were from bad mistakes, form goalkeeper and defenders. Was astonished at the 1st goal, and the second goal there was 2 defenders :/ I was on course to battle for 4th place, but I reckon I will finish 6th-7th...

Last edited:
I'm in hate Fifa mode atm.

Why is it when a forward gets in behind and your defender catches him up, you just can't get the ball of him? It's like the game just glitches him on, almost like your stuck to the player and can't run in front of them to make a challenge. It's pathetic.

Good game Dave. I thought my last minute goal was more down to my intricate passing manoeuvre than your defending, if comes off hardly ever. My first goal was a joke though. Your defenders just literally stood there still whilst I ran towards to ball to slot it home. I've had it happen to me before, the game just takes an age to select the player and by the time you've got the right one it's too late.

Fifa is a great game but there are few things which make it infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom