*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I was just about to go on, but I doubt I'll be playing any league games as I have only got the 2 most elusive players left to play.

Squimmy and Riddler?

When everyone else has played as many of their games as possible. the next leagues may have a different figure to what we first thought they would have.

Do we reckon we could finish this league by Friday?

Away, Team A pull your fingers out and start communicating to get these games done, it really isn't hard. Use this thread, msn, email, xbox msg, just get them played. No point just going online and hoping for someone to turn up, you need start improvising and contacting them directly. I had to do it for people in the least league, I'm not doing it again.

Sorry, I meant awful of late. Like really struggling. I think they messed LIverpool up big time since the update :mad:

Oh right, I probably wouldn't say that either. :p

Since this league started I've only played with Leverkusen, It's kinda fun beating randoms with Barca/United ect. :D

Once it's over with I'll switch back to my beloved Valencia, god how I miss the pace.

Why have they put Gerrard on the right in the update? He hardly ever plays there. If anything it should be Kuyt there, the useless ****er.

Rundown of peoples games to play...I don't expect Riddler and Squimmy to be back but the others are active so start communicating please. :)

Riddler 12
Squimmy 10
Cookiem0nster 7
ScarySquirrel 6
Metalface 5
da_mic 4
fothsn 4
Cheets 4
Killswitcg 4
GandyCane 3
utajoker 3
Murney 3
Twinblade 3
Hencore 3
Simo 2
Lee87 2
Lucifurr 2
GamerTM 2
Anders0n 2
LOGS 2
Hilly 1
Rumple 1
Kyle 1

Hey guys. How's the league all panning out?
I've been back playing a few random games online since i've started to calm down a little bit after my paddy the other week :o

Anyone for some friendlies if you haven't got anyone to play?

In response to the constant League A complaints:

I have tried getting a mass group session going this weekend (Sunday/Yesterday) a couple guys replied, ty for that. I also asked if anyone had tried to play Riddler as I know he was online, in fifa, this weekend, I got no response so I basically gave up.I think someone said he is suspended from here so he can't post to arrange games, which is fine. If you guys tell me that you have tried to invite him and he didn't accept invites I'll boot him, but if I ask and don't get any answers off you how will I know whats going on?

Like I said before maybe he has been on and no one else has been there, so how the hell would he catch up?! No feedback, No action from Rumps.

My name is not RuMp3l4$k1n P.I. and I wont put too much time into investigating all this crap. It was meant to be fun ffs not a hassle.

In response to the constant League A complaints:

I have tried getting a mass group session going this weekend (Sunday/Yesterday) a couple guys replied, ty for that. I also asked if anyone had tried to play Riddler as I know he was online, in fifa, this weekend, I got no response so I basically gave up.I think someone said he is suspended from here so he can't post to arrange games, which is fine. If you guys tell me that you have tried to invite him and he didn't accept invites I'll boot him, but if I ask and don't get any answers off you how will I know whats going on?

Like I said before maybe he has been on and no one else has been there, so how the hell would he catch up?! No feedback, No action from Rumps.

My name is not RuMp3l4$k1n P.I. and I wont put too much time into investigating all this crap. It was meant to be fun ffs not a hassle.

:rolleyes: drama queen.

:p you know i'm only kidding, I'd feel the same, but group B people know thier shizzle!

Yeah, I hardly did anything, your free kick was close at the end but it skipped the replay :S

:p you know i'm only kidding, I'd feel the same, but group B people know thier shizzle!

Yeah shame we have to break it up, good set of guys in league b, can see the championship league being a farce with nobody bothering to play.

:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom