*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Killswitch 4 - 1 Hencore :(

So ****ed off at that game. First pen was my own fault pressed x because i thought i had the ball, but not only did i concede a pen i got a player sent off! So annoyed that the computer gave u a second pen, just pleased I saved it. Goal 3 can **** right off, theres no way you could head that in from that angle.

GG

Just need Logs to come online and finish me off

da mic 2 - squimmy 2

Good game I thought. Both had plenty of chances to win IMO.

indeed how the hell it stayed 2-2 is beyond me, we both wasted chance after chance, the amount of 1 on 1's that the keeper saved was silly, great game though mate

I think I have 3 games left to play, shall try and get them done tomorrow

for anybody that needs to play me, I'll be around during the day and then about half 6 till 7 and half 7 till 8 :)

Cheets 2 - Killswitch 0

Good game mate, first half was close and I always though you was going to nick one, how many times did I hit the post or bar. must have been 5 times

League A
Lucifurr 0 - 4 Squimmy

Only one word to describe that from my point of view, Humiliation! lol. Very well played Squimmy, a well deserved win. At least I didn't let any more in in the second half. I only had one shot and that wasn't even on target :p

Looking at the league I need 1 more point to secure at least 7th place. Twinblade I'll be on all night.

Also, the total games played thing is wrong, it should be half what it is currently.

Cheets points total is also wrong, should be 1 less than it is now.

Looking at the league I need 1 more point to secure at least 7th place. Twinblade I'll be on all night.

Also, the total games played thing is wrong, it should be half what it is currently.

Cheets points total is also wrong, should be 1 less than it is now.

Yeah I know cheets and aeT have incorrect stats, they will be corrected when they've played all thier games. I can't edit results just input them.

Back
Top Bottom