*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

WHOA DANNYBOY. What a game. I am happy with a draw purely because of that scramble I survived at the end. I swear the ball went over the line.

ScarySquirrel 1 - 1 DannyBoy

Yeah was a good game.

A) I cant believe that didn't go in either.

and

B) How on earth was that a free kick, you got the shot away. Good freekick though!

I'm really annoyed tonight, i feel a tad hard done by.

Not enjoying playing as west ham either. I just dont find it as fun.

Yeah was a good game.

A) I cant believe that didn't go in either.

and

B) How on earth was that a free kick, you got the shot away. Good freekick though!

I'm really annoyed tonight, i feel a tad hard done by.

Not enjoying playing as west ham either. I just dont find it as fun.

I know mate, those ones annoy me. I have given away a lead in this game twice from freekicks that shouldn't have been, not even ones like mine, where you shoot and then foul, even more ridiculous.

You are by far the best player I have played. Your passes always go to someone. If I played one touch balls like that no way could I keep hold of the ball. I am very chuffed with the draw considering how much you beat me by last time :p

GG. That goal mouth scramble was MENTAL.

Anyone for a friendly?

A little stat for you all, I'm yet to score from a corner or freekick with Leverkusen. So if your playing me, you've got no worries in that department.

Twinblades 0-2 GamerTM

Good game mate, I had loads of chances to score but your defence was pretty solid, although the time I broke through I scored. See you just resorted to crosses and backpasses in the end, I'm not a fan of 'em:(

Anders0n 1 - 1 Twinblade

Can't believe that was a draw tbh, I hate this team.

Just got Murney to play now.

Was a good game, when you got the opener I thought, here we go, another hammering. Held on, and got an equaliser in my only decent spell. Nearly snatched another just after, then went back to hanging on.

Thought you would steal it at the end though.

Twinblades 0-2 GamerTM

Good game mate, I had loads of chances to score but your defence was pretty solid, although the time I broke through I scored. See you just resorted to crosses and backpasses in the end, I'm not a fan of 'em:(

I don't know what happened for your opener, and the second, well, that was awful. I didn't resort to any back passes, yes I had a lot of crosses, but didn't have much choice, you packed the middle of the park too well, so the wing was my only outlet.

I thought my volley went in at first, so much so I got a little carried away.

Back
Top Bottom