*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

I only have Riddler to play and play out a game with Mark. In some ways I hope I don't reach the top 7 as I'll finish in the bottom few in the top league. The gulf in class compared to some people I have played on here is frightening.

I agree, I am actually quite happy to be relegated :) Squimmy really did show me how its done and I think match against Andy would probably end up with a score that looks like a cricket test match score :p

Had a quick flick back through the thread and I can’t spot the riddler game.

Not to rock the boat but i think we should scrap the playoff type thing we are planning to do.

I think promotion/relegation is a better idea. Maybe it’s because iam last :p but I really couldn’t care less about playing the bottom 7 guys with Russia again!

The top 3/4/5 teams from B should go to A and the bottom 3/4/5 from A should go to B. That way there’s more competition in the leagues rather than having Andybtsn on 37pts and me on 2pts. And if this is to be a permanent change then we should maybe think about letting people choose their teams.

Whats people's thoughts?

I thought it was top 7 from each league go into an elite league and the bottom 7 from each go into another league?

I think we are using the same teams Murney.

Just scored from another corner, that's 2 in 2 games. The world is going mad.

if we come to people picking teams, maybe get a list of the same * rating teams and post them at a certain time then first come first serve to pick what teams they want.

Why don't we have one more top 14 league and bottom 14 league and then start again a fresh with random leagues and teams again?

I would prefer something alittle more permenant, rather than another fling :p

Fixed leagues with promotions and relegations sounds more fun to me. Just look at the people fighting it out for 3/4/5 postitions, that seems a lot more fun than Andy winning every game bar one.

Last edited:
I would prefer something alittle more permenant, rather than another fling :p

If it is a permanent league we could do with choosing teams rather than randomising it?

Although we could keep the same league standings and just change teams again after the next league? Maybe do a promotion/relegation system top 2 and bottom 2 swap around each season?

Top 7 in one league bottom 7 in one lague, simple, if you got a poor team its sods law, all you men had the best 5 star teams in the last league and none of you moaned then.

I am happy with the current format of two divisions (keeping them permanent) and having a 3/4 up and 3/4 down scenario each season. That way not too many people change divisions each time and it keeps everyone happy.

As for teams, whilst I am now getting used to Sporting I would be happy playing as any team I want. At the end of the day, I am sure everyone here has their choice of team, I have played so many people online and was surprised at the number of people who dont always use Man Utd or Barca.

If people are wanting to use any teams, then I propose one of the following scenario's.

1) The two division points are combined and the overall player with the lowest points tally chooses their team first (currently hencore), and then the next person etc until the person who scored the most points overall (in this case currently Andy) gets the last choice of club. This way everyone is able to choose their own team, and it does kind of provide a handicap scenario.

2) Everyone selects a team that they would like to see in the league, and then we run the random generator again and you get selected a random side, but this time it should include all the top sides.

Those that have played me on a normal live game will know I am happy to play as Bayern Munich.

Comments and opinions please.

For anyone who still needs to play me, i'm sorry but I will not be able to play any today as I have a big exam tommorow and should really get down to revision.

I should be able to play a few tommorow

Back
Top Bottom