*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

He was probably the better team on the balance of play but still. 96 mins played as well, could see who the home team was :p

I'm sorry!!! I felt so bad for hacking your man down, even though I did go for the ball. I felt even worse when I went down the other end and scored!.
To be fair I think I ran most of the game but I just couldn't finish. A draw would have been fair due to the incident at the end. ( You would have been clear on goal ).

Just to let you know I won't be on until Thursday, got stuff to do tonight then tomorrow night I've got to build my old mans new pc up.

I think I have 3 games left
Cheets
Killswitch
Anders0n

Is it the top 7 that go into the final league then?

I am 7th currently but have a few games to play so can hopefully make it.

I can't believe I have 5 draws out of 8 games :p All of them score draws as well I think

You'll have to ask Andy.

Afaik, he was trying to decide between a US style Playoffs, mixing up the players in League A and B each season at random, or a simple Promotion/Relegation system.

I'm sorry!!! I felt so bad for hacking your man down, even though I did go for the ball. I felt even worse when I went down the other end and scored!.
To be fair I think I ran most of the game but I just couldn't finish. A draw would have been fair due to the incident at the end. ( You would have been clear on goal ).

Yeah mate, as I said, you where the better of two teams. Just was heartbreaking end to the game.

Looks like B League football for me again next season. Hopefully, with any luck it will be a little bit easier second time around.

Stick with that mentality, and send out your B Team against me please :p

Yeah mate, as I said, you where the better of two teams. Just was heartbreaking end to the game.

Stick with that mentality, and send out your B Team against me please :p

Still waiting for you to make yourself available for a game. You seem to be running scared, everytime I log in, you appear to have logged out about 5 minutes before, its as if you know I am coming.

Also, if CHEETS picks up one win in his last two games your result will be irrelevant anyway as you wont be able to top him. Then you'll be stuck in the lower league with me and we get to do it all over again next time.

League A looks far more exciting finish wise.

Last edited:
You'll have to ask Andy.

Afaik, he was trying to decide between a US style Playoffs, mixing up the players in League A and B each season at random, or a simple Promotion/Relegation system.

I think we're going to go plan A, so two leagues again mate, we want the new leagues underway by the weekend.

We'll have to probably find a replacement for Riddler unfortunately. Maybe Fubsy could make a return??

I only have Riddler to play and play out a game with Mark. In some ways I hope I don't reach the top 7 as I'll finish in the bottom few in the top league. The gulf in class compared to some people I have played on here is frightening.

Back
Top Bottom