*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

boo I don't want to give up Newcastle united, in a way I hope I don't get promoted, I'll get caned in the top league

you will have to give them up eventually mate, your the only person who managed to get the team they wanted.

For anyone who still needs to play me, i'm sorry but I will not be able to play any today as I have a big exam tommorow and should really get down to revision.

I should be able to play a few tommorow

Squimmy? :p name change?

Damn you... that's twice now!!!!

I think we should leave your score as it is. League A should report completed when everyone has completed 12 games and a replacement should just be added to the next league.

Logs you around tonight ?

Last edited:
you will have to give them up eventually mate, your the only person who managed to get the team they wanted.

I know, was only joking about

I've got danny (cookiemonster) and Scary to play, I'm about now or It'l have to wait till later in the week :) Scary I know your like me (under the thumb) so what time suits you?

Last edited:
Hencore that is shimmy I believe.

lol squimmy. Do you want your table name updating?

Hilly as I posted above, I think we should leave your score as it is. League A should report completed when everyone has completed 12 games and a replacement should just be added to the next league.

I know, was only joking about

I missed the smiley face of the end of my post mate. :p

lol squimmy. Do you want your table name updating?

Hilly as I posted above, I think we should leave your score as it is. League A should report completed when everyone has completed 12 games and a replacement should just be added to the next league.

I don't understand?

No offence to Hilly but he has an unfair advantage over the other players in his league. It's bad luck Riddler hasn't turned out to play but he shouldn't have 3 points over everyone else.

Sorry Hilly, I'm not targetting you but it's just not fair otherwise. The league will just consist of 13 players, and they will all play 12 games.

Then a replacement will be added to the "Championship" in the next league?

I don't understand?

No offence to Hilly but he has an unfair advantage over the other players in his league. It's bad luck Riddler hasn't turned out to play but he shouldn't have 3 points over everyone else.

Sorry Hilly, I'm not targetting you but it's just not fair otherwise. The league will just consist of 13 players, and they will all play 12 games.

Then a replacement will be added to the "Championship" in the next league?

You're right Andy, 100%

I know you're not targeting me, so don't think like that, I know you're not :)

The points should be taken off me, in the long run it doesn't matter as I'm qualified for the next top 7 any ways.... so in the long run it doesn't make a difference.

Noooo, I much prefer squimmy over ciyan ;)

I've always been ciyan on here and squimmy on everything else (including XBL), but for some reason I signed up on here ages ago under ciyan.

*goes reluctantly back to revision*

Back
Top Bottom