*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Associate
Ordered just before midnight last night and then got an automated call this morning from Halifax to confirm the transaction.

Now the status says 'Pending'. However, I have no idea whether I'm supposed to cancel and reorder, or just simply wait!

Associate
I picked one up from carphone warehouse this morning (£4 cheaper than play store lol).

They seemed to have a few in stock, i got a 16 gig black. Will take some comparison pictures with my n4 abit later on if anyones interested.

Oh i have only done 1 test shot with the new phone, pictures seem a lot brighter than the n4 (side by side shots). A good sign at least, pictures seem to take quicker aswell.

Associate
I picked one up from carphone warehouse this morning (£4 cheaper than play store lol).

They seemed to have a few in stock, i got a 16 gig black. Will take some comparison pictures with my n4 abit later on if anyones interested.

I would but 02 got UK exclusivity on the 32gb, so I'm left waiting until next week

Man of Honour
please explain how selling something on ebay is messing someone about?

You don't see how buying extra in the hope they sell out and you can sell it for an inflated price to some poor bugger who couldn't get one because people decided to make a quick buck is messing someone about?

Back
Top Bottom