*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Soldato
Associate
Just got the DPD dispatch notification. They did the same when I bagged a HP Touchpad during the firesale at about 7:30pm - delivery next day on the dot as promised.

WOW ! I guess they were doing this specifically for this launch ! They don't normally do this, how do I know? I work for em ;)

Soldato
If only they had the 32gb.

With a higher capacity battery ;) I am still hoping for that free phone.

Personally I am happy with 16GB, I don't store much on my phones. Not a big music listener really, I have spotify to stream music if I have it.

I already have a EE 4G SIM from my Xperia Z (which has a marvelous crack across the screen and I have no insurance :( )

Man of Honour
I'd have thought it absolutely must do - are there phones that don't?

Yep the S4 mini doesn't which really confused my house mate when she got one, she spent ages looking for it :D

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/10/31/kitkat-feature-spotlight-audio-tunneling-to-dsp-dramatically-reduces-battery-consumption-when-playing-audio/

Being that I use my phone to listen to music quite a lot I'm pleased this new audio tunneling feature is included on the Nexus 5. It should dramatically reduce battery cost while listening to audio!

Nexus 5 is the first device to support it!
I do most of my listening over bluetooth headphones now if they could double the battery life while doing that it would be amazing!

Soldato
Yep the S4 mini doesn't which really confused my house mate when she got one, she spent ages looking for it :D
Blimey, I'd be extremely annoyed if I ended up with a phone without one - they're so useful! I'd still be amazed if there wasn't one on the N5, but not something that anyone really talks about in the build up to launch.

Back
Top Bottom