NFL 2013 Season

Haha, am I the only one that likes him? As a QB that is. In interviews he doesn't come across that well.

I do like him as a QB, I like how versatile he can be. Good/fast runner as well as an accurate passer. Reads the D very well!

The missus likes him for his 'other attributes' as well as appreciating his QB Skillz!

Another Packers victory for us. after that dodgy start from us seeing the Vikings get that TD, they just seemed to fall apart...by half time it really was no contest.
Rodgers is killing it out there and I feel confident this year that we have a good shot at the super bowl.

Also what the hell is happening to the Jags? I dont really follow other teams that closely but they used to be well up there, did everyone leave/new management whats going on?
Transfer time coming up soon will be interesting to see who gets axed across the board..

Everytime I've watched the Jags they have been terrible for the past few years

Beat the pats and we might get ourselves out of this rut. However, think we'll get comfortably beaten

I was hoping to get tickets for this game but they were just too expensive. At least I will get to see the game live on tv. (Currently visiting a friend in the states)

I think this could be a close game and although we have a 6-2 record it could easily be the other way round. We have lost so many offensive weapons this season that I think te rookies have done an amazing job. So long as Brady stays healthy we should be ok.

I was hoping to get tickets for this game but they were just too expensive. At least I will get to see the game live on tv. (Currently visiting a friend in the states)

I think this could be a close game and although we have a 6-2 record it could easily be the other way round. We have lost so many offensive weapons this season that I think te rookies have done an amazing job. So long as Brady stays healthy we should be ok.

As I thought we got hammered. Our O-line whilst hit badly with injuries is bloody awful but worst of all today the defence went missing in the fourth quarter...think we should just write off the season as we need the draft picks.

I thought the Pats coverage in general was poor throughout the game, some good spells but overall, poor!

Nice result though, scoring so highly with a bunch of rookies is pretty decent! Ridley had a really good game, and I thought Dobson looked good again.

Almost cried when I saw Gronk limping off again, thankfully all is well though ^^

Like the chap above said, the rookies have done wonders this season, lets just hope Brady stays healthy!

As I thought we got hammered. Our O-line whilst hit badly with injuries is bloody awful but worst of all today the defence went missing in the fourth quarter...think we should just write off the season as we need the draft picks.

Yeah it was looking close there in the third quarter and then all of a sudden you just gave up.

I think the Steelers season was probably written off after the Vikings loss. There have been a number of injuries across all of the teams this season and if anything I guess it shows that the drop in quality between the primary players and the backup players (across all teams). I am not saying that this is true across the board as some teams have got some great depth.

I'm glad the Pats won yesterday which is great news with us going into the bye week so hopefully we will get some players back and Gronk will be more match fit. This was also the first game where I thought that Brady actually played like Brady of old and had probably the best game of the season for him.

I'm still concerned about the team in general but as long as we can keep up this level of performance we might actually have a pretty decent season for us.

I am surprised that the Jets knocked over the Saints yesterday and who would have thought that KC would be 9-0 this season.

Yeah it was looking close there in the third quarter and then all of a sudden you just gave up.

I think the Steelers season was probably written off after the Vikings loss. There have been a number of injuries across all of the teams this season and if anything I guess it shows that the drop in quality between the primary players and the backup players (across all teams). I am not saying that this is true across the board as some teams have got some great depth.

I'm glad the Pats won yesterday which is great news with us going into the bye week so hopefully we will get some players back and Gronk will be more match fit. This was also the first game where I thought that Brady actually played like Brady of old and had probably the best game of the season for him.

I'm still concerned about the team in general but as long as we can keep up this level of performance we might actually have a pretty decent season for us.

I am surprised that the Jets knocked over the Saints yesterday and who would have thought that KC would be 9-0 this season.

There were some bright sparks, Leveon Bell looks like a real talent but he's making silly mistakes (rookie so I'll cut him some slack)! Antonio Brown and Cotchery are both performing well. It's a shame the rest of the offense can't really say the same.

One thing that still infuriates me is that Big ben refuses to release the ball and would rather take the sack...why??!!!! I know one of his greatest strengths is pulling away from the pocket and extending the play, but when he knows he's going down just release the damn ball!

Rant over lol!

On the subject of KC...nobody would have expected that. Even if they go 16-0 during the regular season, I have a feeling they'll bottle it in the play-offs.

It's funny as I think most of their draft picks were defensive line, yet they had the worst offense in the league last year. Just shows that a good team is built on a solid defence.

Last edited:
It's funny as I think most of their draft picks were defensive line, yet they had the worst offense in the league last year. Just shows that a good team is built on a solid defence.

A big part of their offensive problems was the 20 interceptions they threw last season, a problem which Alex Smith has rectified.

For some reason they were reluctant to give Jamaal Charles many caries also, which is crazy considering that he's arguably the best running back in the NFL not named Adrian Peterson.

I was rather enjoying the last week or so as a Raiders fan, thankfully, the Eagles put all good thoughts to bed. Dissapointing for Foles though, why not leave him out there to get the record, I know there's the risk of injury, but how often do you get a chance to beat a long standing NFL record?

A big part of their offensive problems was the 20 interceptions they threw last season, a problem which Alex Smith has rectified.

For some reason they were reluctant to give Jamaal Charles many caries also, which is crazy considering that he's arguably the best running back in the NFL not named Adrian Peterson.

Very true! Smith was a great trade.

Would like it if Smith won it with them, hated the way the Niners treat him.

Yh poor treatment from when they first tried to get peyton just before he signed for Denver. Though he did decide to stay and negotiated a three year contract so he clearly didn't mind.

Last season was a weird one, he was leading or near the top of most the rankings just before injury but Kaepernick came in and performed well. It was a shame as he was on track for a record season.

im still annoyed from this monday night. Every week it seems the Packers get a new injury. Wallace played really well, just sucks about Rodgers!!!

I have faith Wallace can carry us forward, at least for the next three weeks , we had a bad game overall and it was good to end our winning streak and refocus!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom