NFL 2013 Season

Permabanned
Indeedy :)

Our first game is 20th April.

Also, looks like I might need to get into the NHL! I know almost sod all about it though. Went to see Coventry Blaze play the other month though, that was fun!

What team do u play for. I used to play for Sussex thunder years ago, LT and sometimes DE

Soldato
What team do u play for. I used to play for Sussex thunder years ago, LT and sometimes DE

Sandwell Steelers.

Its a new team in comparison, this is our 2nd year.

The management/coaching staff are some people from the old Birmingham Bulls crew and a few guys from other clubs. Shropshire Revolution, Birmingham Lions, Worcester Royals...

I play DB (#44) for them at the moment, mainly Safety now.

Last edited:

tbh

tbh

Associate
Free agency started... Raiders immediately lose Veldheer and Houston and Jennings, pay crap loads for Saffold and resign DMC. Great start...

Could be worse, you could have just wasted a draft pick in a trade for Blaine Gabbert... ;)

tbh

tbh

Associate
That was, imo, the weirdest decision ever to be made, ever!

This is Jags fans everywhere upon hearing the news:

russian3.gif

Safe to assume that either Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel will be heading to Florida this summer.

Not sure what the Niners were thinking, Gabbert has looked awful throughout his short NFL career; if they were wanting to bring in some competition to keep Kaep on his toes and pressure him into taking a lower salary I don't think this is the way to go about it.

Back
Top Bottom