Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

I just bought again two of my favs, No.9 is never going away it;s too good :p The Versace one was going for £15 which is cheaper than last time i got it so thought why not again.

HwV4ppr.png
What about the yellodoor? Does it smell nice?

Just got a bottle of Cologne Indelebile - Dominique Ropion, absolutely love it!

Also just returned a bottle of Boss Magnetic, really bland and not to my taste at all. Goes to show reviews can mean sod all...

Last edited:
Got invictus parfum in the post..

Yeup, it’s invictus alright :P

Scaling down my collection and giving away most of my stuff to family and friends. It just doesn’t interest me like it used to anymore.

I'm after some suggestions please. My main hobby is dancing, and naturally it's good to smell nice when doing so. I've got some great scents that project nicely and last well, examples being Ultra Male, 1 Million Lucky, Noir De Noir. These are lovely but a bit heavy for the summer months, so I'm looking for something lighter and fresher but that still projects really well and lasts.

Some of the more summer like scents I have which I like:
Sauvage (this one is great but I'd like some more options)
Oud Wood (love this (probably my favourite scent) but it doesn't project brilliantly)
Cool Water
Umbro Ice (was given this years ago...its nice and fresh)
Ultraviolet

Any suggestions (that have a really good perfume oil clones)?

fmfragrances.com

Anyone heard of these? A lad i work with, his Mrs sells them. He's brought a couple of samples in and they seem good. But stinks (lol) of a MLM!

I did a quick search and couldn't find any mention of this on here, but my favourite scent, the one I never let run out is Molton Brown Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel.
I really like it but I doubt I would have ever bought this myself before as I think of MB as a soap company. However, an (ex) GF bought it for me a few years back because she loved it and since I have discovered she isn't the only one. I can almost guarantee everytime I go out with this on I will get compliments, deffo worth a look.

I just bought again two of my favs, No.9 is never going away it;s too good :p The Versace one was going for £15 which is cheaper than last time i got it so thought why not again.

HwV4ppr.png
Ha, I've been rotating those two for quite a while but not restocked No9 for quite a while. Reminded me to get some more! Blue Jeans I've been liking again lately with the nicer weather. Do want to find another summer scent I haven't worn before, though!

Back
Top Bottom