Ninja Gaiden

Oh, and for those who don't know about it, get yourselves on http://xbox.ign.com and download the latest movies from the new Hurricane Pack, I almost wet my pants when I saw it, looks great, though I don't like the idea of facing the annoying incediary throwing shuriken blank ninjas on the first level :eek:

Working my way through Chapter 10 - The Aquaduct just now....Some nasty cockroach type things creeping about....Gave me a shiver when i seen them all fall from the roof :eek:

The Hurricane Pack is looking good....Surely a Magazine could carry that on a coverdisc for people who dont have Live? :confused:

The cockroaches can be a right pain if you get surrounded by them. Plenty of aerial attacks and staying mobile should see you right. Also use the lightning ninpo against them if you have it, very useful :)

As for the Hurricane Pack, I'm hoping it will come out on a magazine cover disk, but I'm not expecting it until at least 3 months after it's been available for download :(

W00t I just got past the red- room, blue- room thing- absolutley anhilalated the tentacle fiend- only needed to use 1 health :cool:

Can anyone tell me if there are any save points after the underwater tunnel one before you meet Alma?

Thanks!

A paste from the walkthrough i've used......Only in extreme times of need i may add :D

&====================-------------------===================================&
~= LEVEL SEVEN BOSS | Alma, First Form | DIFFICULTY: ***** =~
&====================-------------------===================================&
~ By far one of the hardest bosses in the game, Alma is a sheer combination~
& between powerful attacks, magic, and agility. First of all, it's best to &
~ understand her patterns of attacks. Whenever you come close to Alma, she ~
& will quickly sprint towards you and perform a combo, perform a flying &
~ diagonal kick, or cast a power beam from above that paralyzes you. The ~
& best way to counter this is to roll out of the way, or jump away from the&
~ power beam. For about 2 seconds, Alma will recover from performing the ~
& powerful kicks. Quickly perform the forward jump + Y move to slice &
~ through her, and knock her to the ground. Quickly cast the Ice Ninpo ~
& magic (when she's laying next to you), and she will get caught in the &
~ storm. She'll take several hits (10+) due to this. If you're low on ~
& magic, simply lay down a 4-5 hit combo. Now, retreat out, and repeat the &
~ process. As for her ranged attacks, she has a multiple pink fireball ~
& swirl that sends out five heat-seeking projectiles. You can avoid this by&
~ rolling twice, and then jumping at the end. Mix up your rolls and jumps ~
& as evasive moves. Her other projectile attack involves ripping off 2 &
~ stone pillars, then tossing them at you. These ones are a tad more ~
& accurate, but can be avoided by simply jumping/rolling. Whatever you do, &
~ be patient in this matchup. Keep dodging projectiles, and never get ~
& sucked in by her power ray combo. She'll scream before rushing in on &
~ physical attacks, so key in, and listen. This is a PATIENT battle. It can~
& take most players 3-5 minutes just to kill her. Also took me 10 tries, &
~ but keep practicing

Good luck mate :eek:

Originally posted by KennyBhoy
A paste from the walkthrough i've used......Only in extreme times of need i may add :D

Good luck mate :eek:
Thanks

It's not so much the actual killing of her (just run around like a loon and jump and slash :))- had her down to 50% on 2nd attempt, it's more how to use ice ninpo well?

save ** nin-po..and if you do use it, use the Fire balls

first master the use of roll jump

Roll + Jump....constantly so you always on the move...when you get fairly close to her and in the air tap y so you dart at her..if you miss..roll+jump again

if you hit shell fall to the ground get tehre quick and tap x... till she gets up then roll jump again

if she lands and you ennd up far away then Nin-Po

also her most dangerous move is the one where a purpleish ring appears and brings you to her in a bubble....if you get stuck and see that ring..nin-po straight away as she doesnt lift you and quite often your nin-po will hit her to

takes some time..but roll+jump = the daddy of avoiding

Originally posted by -DT-
so fire ninpo all the way thru the fight is best?

no shell prob dodge it

if you hit ehr to the ground but cant get to her quick enough before she gets up..use it then

and if you are close to her when she performs the ring move..do it then so it dont effect you

but generally shell dodge ninpo

best is to roll+jump and when get close tap Y to do that dash move...which will knock her down...but somtimes you land quite far away

thats how i do it...sibnce i mastered that (5 attempts it took me) ui can do her first time without loosing any health now =]

Finally....I've completed it.......An absolutely awesome game and by far the best game i've played yet on the XBox and makes it into my top games of all time....Seriously, its that good :eek:

The last couple of chapters had me throwing my joypad down in anger at how hard it was but still i came back to it 5 minutes later determined to do it.....They ghost fish are probably the most annoying things ever :D

I've said it before and i'll say it again, if you haven't got this game........GET IT!

I feel empty now....No games to hook me in......Hurry up HL2 or Doom3......Lets see if you can hook me ;)

*edit*

lol....i've unlocked a new costume with added light saber and Very Hard Mode.......Your having a laugh :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by KennyBhoy
Finally....I've completed it.......An absolutely awesome game and by far the best game i've played yet on the XBox and makes it into my top games of all time....Seriously, its that good

The last couple of chapters had me throwing my joypad down in anger at how hard it was but still i came back to it 5 minutes later determined to do it.....They ghost fish are probably the most annoying things ever

I've said it before and i'll say it again, if you haven't got this game........GET IT!

I feel empty now....No games to hook me in......Hurry up HL2 or Doom3......Lets see if you can hook me

*edit*

lol....i've unlocked a new costume with added light saber and Very Hard Mode.......Your having a laugh

Hurricane pack is out in a couple of weeks :D

I'm at the military base now, having deafeated Alma on my 4th attempt \o/ She wasn't that hard really... ;)

Utterly, uttlery brilliant tho... Max strength Vigooran flails + military soldiers = much blood :)

Is it worth spending 5 grand on upgrading the warhammer?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I never picked the War Hammer up mate so i'm not sure how powerful it already is...I made do with the Dabilahro (massive sword) you get after you collect 20 scarabs......You'll need a big weapon ( ;) ) as your gonna come up against dinoasaur type things and bigger zombies later :D

Woo I've just picked up Scarab number 20.. Is it worth the treck back to the nearest shop to get it and should it replace a maxxed out dragon blade sword as standard?

Thanks

Nah mate you always keep your Dragon Sword anyway, it's gets a further upgrade later to True Dragon Sword....

Once you give the shop keeper your 20th scarab he'll hand over the Dabilahro...It doesn't replace any weapons :D

The most powerful weapon is the Kitetsu...Only problem with it is that it draws energy off you for just holidng it :eek:

Back
Top Bottom