Ninja Gaiden

Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
For the time of the game, he's probably the 2nd hardest boss, very hard and a bit unfair to have one so hard right near the start. The way I found to beat him quite easily was to use lots of wall attacks, and then get away from him. Don't just stand there blocking as he'll just grab you and pound you. Hit and move is the way to do it :)

Thanks a lot mate, ill have to try that later

nah the second level boss (man on horse) is harder than the first boss, but not quite as tough as Alma.

Also, What weapon do you start with in the hurricane pack? will it jst be a dragon tooth sword again?

I love the way you leave the incediary shuriken ninjas outside the monestary when they are still very very tough, but when coming back just before the fight with Alma, beating them with level 2 flails is dead easy and loses 0 health :D

ok just finished it on very hard :D

Gotta say that it really does seem to reward skill, as if you know how to beat an enemy you can really take em apart. Far more rewarding on very hard as well, as it actually takes some proper strategy to kill the bosses. :)

Originally posted by -DT-
Also, What weapon do you start with in the hurricane pack? will it jst be a dragon tooth sword again?

Dragon Sword and Nunckaku's from what I've seen, plus you also find the staff on the very first level too (I've seen videos of it, looks fantasic.

I love the way you leave the incediary shuriken ninjas outside the monestary when they are still very very tough, but when coming back just before the fight with Alma, beating them with level 2 flails is dead easy and loses 0 health :D

Dragon Sword L2 + Izanu Drop (XYXXXY) = 1 dead ninja :D

how difficult is this game compared to OTOGI?
I absolutely loved OTOGI, but I found it sometimes a bit frustrating.
Ninja gaiden is on my "wish list" together with rallisport2...

after enjoying the best xbox games, I found a cheap CUBE and I am enjoying it SO MUCH...
indeed, it's the best complement for the xbox (especially now that it is possible to find zelda and metroid for 10 pounds...).

Originally posted by BIGWEB
downloading them now from what ive just read in them forums he is a master at it. he has got a 999 hit combo

It went beyond 999, the counter stopped there. :D

Originally posted by StixxUK
Yes, I saw those videos. That lad is an absolute legend.

Massive download, but worth it IMHO.

Definitely, I think I've learned a few things from those videos, especially the power of the Unlaboured Flawlessness. I'm definitely getting that on my next run-through :D

Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
Has anyone else seen the Ninja Gaiden videos done by shinobier (http://www.master-ninja.com/ng)? The skill is incredible, he destroys the bosses in Very Hard, some of them inside 30 seconds! :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: On the vid just before you meet the first tentacle fiend (5?) outside the monsetary, how does he manage to do that combo where he puts that guy so high in the air?!

was rather disappointed by the 999 hit combo....I expected some serious hack and slash.....Not getting monsters into position and whacking them for 5 minutes with Nunckaku :D

Part from that they guy makes me look a complete noobie with some of the moves he pulls off :eek:

*edit*

theres quite a few times it looks to me as if he gets hit but yet his energy doesn't move......hax0r? :eek: :D

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :eek: On the vid just before you meet the first tentacle fiend (5?) outside the monsetary, how does he manage to do that combo where he puts that guy so high in the air?!

Izanu Drop, level 2 combo, can be bought from the shop fairly early on. Combo is XYXXXY. :)

Originally posted by KennyBhoy
theres quite a few times it looks to me as if he gets hit but yet his energy doesn't move......hax0r?

I wondered that at first, but he does get injured in some vids, so I'm guessing just perfect timing between blocking and rolling.

Hurricane pack is coming out soon, for the NG hardcore!

Faster
New view controls
New weapon
New enemies, bosses
New costumes...

And apparently harder than ever! :D

Still haven't managed to finish it on very hard yet tho, it's rough...
Not got all the scarabs either. :(

Back
Top Bottom