Ninja Gaiden

You can get the ol' armlet of tranquility which regenerates your health slowly and offsets the health taken off by the Kitetsu.

I found the warhammer to be totally useless, wayyyy too slow :(

The only weapons I used in the game were the Dragon Sword, Vigoorian Flails, and the Nunckaku, don't think I used any of the other weapons. I may try upgrading the wooden sword next time through, as apparantly it becomes the best weapon in the game when it hits level 7 (the Unlaboured Flawlessness). Takes 105,000 essence though! :eek:

Your right about the unlaboured flawlessness its quite good esp when your low on health (it gets a greater power), although I think its a waste of money - far better upgrading the dahbrihno.

You only really need a big weapon ocasionaly.

Yeah, i didnt really find it was worth the money it spent upgrading it to that level.

Im going through on very hard at the moment, on chapter 5 and the tentacle boss is driving me insane! Every time i get close to killing him he just grabs me and kills me in 1 go. Bit cheap really :(

Its also quite annoying that when he eventually does kill me i have to go back to a save point from ages ago :(

Originally posted by JP-
Yeah, i didnt really find it was worth the money it spent upgrading it to that level.

Im going through on very hard at the moment, on chapter 5 and the tentacle boss is driving me insane! Every time i get close to killing him he just grabs me and kills me in 1 go. Bit cheap really :(

Its also quite annoying that when he eventually does kill me i have to go back to a save point from ages ago :(

I'll be getting my game back from my mate this weekend, so will probably try hard or very hard next week, see how brave I'm feeling. Contenting myself with Devil May Cry instead this week :D

i only used the unlaboured flawlessness once.. rest of the time i needed a fast weapon, and swoop attacks with the dragon sword own too much

i killed alma first time, took a lot of potions though.... final boss died on my 20th try or something.. had no health potions lol

great game, im waiting for the update before i do it again in my battle armor and light sabre lol

ARRGH how the hell do you get past those stupid helicopters with lasers? I have 13 incediary shurikens, and 15 arrows but there are tons of the little ****s! I don't have a windmill shuriken BTW :(

Originally posted by -DT-
ARRGH how the hell do you get past those stupid helicopters with lasers? I have 13 incediary shurikens, and 15 arrows but there are tons of the little ****s! I don't have a windmill shuriken BTW :(

i used the windmill shuriken... its really helpful... can you go back and get it? (its by hans bar)

Originally posted by Oneill
I got stuck at the very first boss at the game, ive already broken 1 pad to it and i refuse to play the game :(

For the time of the game, he's probably the 2nd hardest boss, very hard and a bit unfair to have one so hard right near the start. The way I found to beat him quite easily was to use lots of wall attacks, and then get away from him. Don't just stand there blocking as he'll just grab you and pound you. Hit and move is the way to do it :)

Originally posted by Bangers
i used the windmill shuriken... its really helpful... can you go back and get it? (its by hans bar)

I remember it took me ages to get the windmill shuriken. I kept running up the right wall first instead of the left wall, but just managed to get it in the end by doing an attacking when I was just below the roof, which got me up. It was only after getting it I noticed the blue bit hinting you should use the left wall first :D

Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
For the time of the game, he's probably the 2nd hardest boss, very hard and a bit unfair to have one so hard right near the start. The way I found to beat him quite easily was to use lots of wall attacks, and then get away from him. Don't just stand there blocking as he'll just grab you and pound you. Hit and move is the way to do it :)

your joking right?

first boss is easy as pie!

Alma quite obviously the hardest at first (got my technique perfected now tho :D)

what about the 2 eels things?

Originally posted by McDaniel
your joking right?

first boss is easy as pie!

Alma quite obviously the hardest at first (got my technique perfected now tho :D)

what about the 2 eels things?

Nope, I found him quite hard the first time, it took me about 3-4 goes to get past him (only Alma and Spirit Doku required me to try more than once, besides him). The eels are easy when you figure out their attack patterns, and know how to damage them. All bosses are easy on the 2nd run through though, I don't think I died once :D

I found the 1st boss the hardest boss of them all just about......Hence why the game sat on my shelf for over 3 weeks as i was so annoyed at it :eek:

The electric and fire worms are easy :D

Originally posted by KennyBhoy
I found the 1st boss the hardest boss of them all just about......Hence why the game sat on my shelf for over 3 weeks as i was so annoyed at it :eek:

The electric and fire worms are easy :D

other then alma i did all bosses first time round

yay for me :)

....try playing it on very hard mode, lol....should be called Impossible mode

i done it on normal + hard...but very hard is :s...cant do it!

Originally posted by KennyBhoy
Davey informs us the Hurricane Pack is gonna make it even harder.....Good God :eek: :D

Indeed it is, I've been following the Hurricane Pack since I first heard about it. How's this for hardness - on the very first level, the slightly annoying white shuriken throwing ninjas have been replaced by the very annoying black incendiary throwing ninjas. That'll make for a lot of fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom