*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
There are different things I love about all the consoles this generation.

Game Pass is fantastic, and love backward compatibility but not keen on the Xbox controller.

Love the PS4 UI and some of the exclusives, but hate the noise of my Pro, it's insanely loud, great pad too.

Switch is (well was) brilliant for travelling with, superb first party games, great for local multiplayer. Pro pad awesome too.

Associate
Thanks for the suggestion about replacing the joycon sticks themselves. However the left one always has the same problem no matter what stick I add to it. It won't register forward all the way yet always drifts forwards.

Would Nintendo look at it now I've had it open?

Caporegime
Thanks for the suggestion about replacing the joycon sticks themselves. However the left one always has the same problem no matter what stick I add to it. It won't register forward all the way yet always drifts forwards.

They did with mine.

Try resetting calibration first though.

Man of Honour

Yeah but they will charge you.

Soldato
Nope no deals going. Stock still low and demand still high. I swear most families are buying second ones because they are sick of sharing islands on animal crossing.

I am after one. But I will wait for John Lewis to get stock. That 2 year warranty would have saved me some grief when the usb port broke

If you are not going to get a deal at least get 2 years warranty

Soldato
Anyone else been playing rogue company? Got it on the switch today and been playing a few games with son (snagged a beta code off twitch for PC) really surprised me how fun it is. Runs well in switch! 60 fps

Man of Honour
Nope no deals going. Stock still low and demand still high. I swear most families are buying second ones because they are sick of sharing islands on animal crossing.

I am after one. But I will wait for John Lewis to get stock. That 2 year warranty would have saved me some grief when the usb port broke

If you are not going to get a deal at least get 2 years warranty

You get 2 years warranty no matter where you buy it from. Well, until Brexit is completed anyway.

Soldato
Jesus. Where did you take it? £70 for USB?

Local shop in Southampton. I tried 3 places. Cex wanted £85 plus 7 days. I did find a cheaper place but it was a one man band from his house. It's not an easy job. In fact it's pretty tricky. You need a heat dispensing soldier setup. If you take a look at YouTube most won't fancy it.

Back
Top Bottom